Killersitting

There was an uncomfortable silence as Rane and Killer walked along to Rane's car. It was even worse on the drive home. No music, no voices, nothing. Yet both men seemed completely ok with that, Killer choosing to watch Rane while Rane focused on the road ignoring Killer's stare for the time being. Eventually that ended too. Soon Rane was leading Killer into his small apartment. "why do you think classic allowed you to take me? what makes him so confident that i won't kill you and run?" Killer finally asked, making Rane look down at the tiny Skeleton. He shrugged simply, two words freezing Killer in his tracks. "You won't." Killer blinked owlishly as Rane walked towards what he assumed was the kitchen. Killer shivered a little, Rane's voice was... unexpected. He was definitely a bass in voice range that was a lot smoother than Killer thought. The Murder Time Trio Member slowly followed after Rane. "why did you speak to me, but not classic?" Rane shrugged again, but no words backed the gesture. Instead he held out a bowl of reeses cereal. "it's one in the afternoon." Rane quirked a brow as if to say, So? Killer took the bowl.

🎯🎯🎯

After brunch Rane brought Killer to the living room and gave him a book of movies they could watch. Rane liked his movie collection a lot better than paying for Netflix or Hulu. It was simply his preference. Rane patiently watched Killer flip slowly through the book, expression ever so blank. Rane wondered if the guy ever showed emotion or if his was really one of those people who legitimately couldn't feel emotions. Rane felt that it was the former, that he was hiding his emotions, but it was only a guess. The best Rane could do for now is be patient and trust Killer. He would open up eventually if he was hiding his emotions. "what is this?" Rane looked at what Killer was pointing at. Bolt. "It's a movie about a canine movie star who gets lost. He has to learnhow to be a normal dog to get home." Killer froze again at Rane's voice. Rane noted that. "Want to watch it?" Killer nodded slowly. Thus the man turned on his little flat screen TV and opened up his DVD player, putting in the sweet Disney movie. What could he say, he liked children's movies.

🎯🎯🎯

Killer was completely invested into the movie(s) that he'd put in so far so Rane took the time to make something for dinner before he had to meet Classic back at the bar. It was something simple once again, a box of Mac N Cheese for the two of them while Killer watched Oliver and Company. He was still there when Rane returned with bowls in hand. He sat next to Killer and offered him a bowl. Killer took it, some of the blackness dripping from his eyes and threatening to drip into his food. Rane was quick to grab some tissues and dabbed Killer's cheeks with a few, the murderer freezing yet again as he did so. Rane silently questioned what it even was and if it was dangerous as he tossed the tissues in the trash and went to eat his own bowl. "... thank you.." Killer muttered quietly before eating a scoop full of the cheesy noodles. Rane flashed Killer a smile. This won't be so bad after all, Killer seemed fairly interested in his interests and once more wasn't in any rush to escape. Rane and Killer would get along well.