For Sale

"Killer? Kills please don't hide from me. We can talk about this- it's, uh, nothing to be embarrassed about." Rane sat on the couch, waited for Killer to come to him. Killer wouldn't be found unless he wanted to be. After a minute or five Killer appeared in the hallway, small streams of hate leaking down his face. "Hey... it's ok man, don't cry.. you just caught me off guard is all!" Killer tilted his head. "w-why..? you're like... everything someone would want in a guy.." Rane chuckled. "You'd be surprised how little dates I've been on. Come and sit, let's talk about this." Rane made sure there was room for Killer to sit. "So... why do you love me?" Killer paused, blushing blue as he stared into his lap. "you... are the only one that... understood... like the gang. you didn't see me as a killer, but as a monster with feelings and-" He cut himself off, taking a shuttering breath. "i felt things i haven't felt since i killed my world. it hurts rane... the guilt and the pain.. but... i don't want to cast it away either, or i wouldn't be able to feel the joy you bring to me."

🎯🎯🎯

Rane pulled Killer into a hug and let him cuddle into him. Let the guy calm down. "Let's try this. Try us, ok? I, uh, I would be interested to see how this works out and I like you too. I don't know if I can say love yet, but it's worth trying, right?" Killer nodded into his chest. "Hey, wanna house search for a little bit after breakfast?" Killer nodded again. "... wanna help me make breakfast?" Killer got up with Rane chuckling and following behind. They made French toast together, both had fun with it. Killer liked the taste of plain cinnamon which was interesting. They topped their French toast with fruits, syrup, and "Is that ketchup on your French toast?" Killer switched to a nervous disposition. "y-yes..?"
"Huh. Don't see that everyday. Wanna pick out the movie?"
"yes." Killer loved picking out the movie. There was so many movies he'd never seen before! Once that was done and the movie was started the two snuggled into each other and enjoyed breakfast. Killer loved that Rane didn't judge him, ever. Yet another reason he loved Rane.

🎯🎯🎯

Classic came in to them staring at a computer, Killer in Rane's lab while Rane had an arm wrapped around him, holding him close to his chest. "this one's at your price range. looks pretty sizable too." Rane grinned. "You just like it because the walls were dark."
"that's a perk, yes, but it's seriously a nice, sizable apartment." Killer argued. "how many two beds and one bath can you get for only one thousand?" Rane propped his chin on Killer's head. "True enough. That's a little sus though." Rane teased, poking Killer who tried to squirm away. "noooo!" Rane laughed victoriously. "I'll give them a call and we can check it out, ok?" Killer hummed, leaning back against Rane. "what did i just walk into?" Classic questioned. "house searching while cuddling at the same time." Killer replied. "He confessed his love for me this morning so we are trying it out." Rane reiterated for his new boyfriend. "huh... that happened faster than i expected." Classic finally said. "i'll leave you two to it then." Classic gave a wave and walked out again, closing the door behind him.