The Ceremony

Disclaimer-all characters belong to Rick Riordan
Percy pov
The next day we went to breakfast and something seemed of. Everyone looked kinda sad? Oh well, I dug in to my pancakes. They weren't blue cause that would be a dead giveaway. Chiron got up from the table and announced, "the ceremony will begin in an hour at the campfire,"
An hour later, me, huntress, spectrum and alpha went to the campfire where everyone was already there. The rest of our team decided to get some extra training.Annabeth, Frank, Hazel, Leo and Piper were sitting in front of everyone. The Ares cabin carried in 4 statues that looked liked the 4 of us. "Today we mourn the loss of our 4 greatest heroes to ever live. Percy Jackson, Jason Grace, Thalia Grace, and Reyna Ramirez Arellano. We will start by telling the the story of their adventures," said Chiron sadly." Annabeth stood up, her eyes red. "Percy was my best friend and boyfriend," Thalia gripped my hand. I glared at Annabeth, noticing that she didn't say ex boyfriend. "He went and found Zeus's lightning bolt, survived the sea of monsters, went on a quest to save me," "more like to have extra time with you," i muttered to Thalia. "survived Daedalus's maze, and led the battle of Manhattan," finished Annabeth. "Then came Jason. When I set my eyes on him, I knew he would be the love of my life," Jason slipped an arm around Reyna and mimed vomiting. "We went on many quests together, and he was the only reason I wanted to wake up everyday, the reason that kept me going through every single hard day," Well, Jason actually vomited this time. I waved a hand and it went away. "Sorry, stomach flu," he croaked. "Reyna was one of the best leaders and friends I've ever had. She was strong and always but the legion in front of herself," said Hazel. I could feel the whole army smirking. "Thalia was like a sister to me. I wouldn't have survived if it wasn't for her," With that, everyone broke down crying. "Cormac Miller and Zach Smith were the ones that drove them away, and we will never forgive them," said Frank. "Wow, Piper and Annabeth completely twisted the story, it was them who drove us away,"muttered Jason to me. "We would like to hear about how they left , please," I said standing up. The campers threw us frightened looks, and quickly nodded. "Cormac threatened me to kiss him. I kept crying during the kiss but I still did it. Percy came and caught us. He was going to propose to me, but he ran away, Thalia with him," "I had a gun to my head and was kicking Zach the whole time, but Jason caught me and thought I was willingly doing it," I saw him running away and took Reyna with him," Every camper nodded along. I couldn't believe they believed the story! Annabeth was not crying at all, but kissing Cormac quite happily. But no one was there, and I'm sure Piper didn't have a gun to her head, since Jason was not stupid.

We decided to go to the training room to blow of some steam. The funniest thing happened at the ceremony! Annabeth and Piper actually started cry at the feet of the very unrealistic statues of us.We were on the verge of laughing so we decided to go back to the cabin. Suddenly the couch horn sounded twice. Another attack, again? I pulled on my hood and walked to half blood hill calmly.There were no monsters, but an unconscious body.

Katie Gardener and Travis Stoll, blood streaming from their stomach.