Frazel finds out our identity-got punched a few times

Disclaimer-all characters belong to Rick Riordan 
Hazel pov
I followed Frank into the army's planning room. I was very nervous. These people were very powerful, they drain Zeus's bolt! We walked in and were surprised it was surprisingly cozy, not some evil looking lair. "Hi, sit down, we have something to tell you," said Spectrum, looking like she was nervous but excited. Me and Frank immediately sat down. "We'll, you won't be respecting us that much if you knew who we were," "And that's why we're going to tell you," "Y-you mean tell us who you are? I thought you were going to keep that for the last day!" "Well, as you know, we were betrayed by people who we loved. But you didn't, so we thought you deserved to know," "Me first," said Spectrum. She pulled down her hood. It. Was. Reyna.

I tackled her into a hug. And then slapped her. "How dare you leave us like that," I yelled. Then nervously looked through the door. "Hang on, what if Annabeth hears us?" "This room is sound proof, has double locks and has a one way windows so we can see outside but the outsiders can't see us," said Alpha. Frank smiled at him. "Thanks for being with Reyna, she was very broken hearted when Jason chose Piper," "Uh...." I glared at Frank and looked at Alpha. What was he going to say? He just removed his hood and waved. Jason.

Huntress turned out to be Thalia, but the greatest shock of all. Omega. Was. Percy. We hugged them all.

"Ok, so, the next sword is going to be the wind sword," "Any idea where it is?" "Well, Chaos told me that some wind gods will probably be guarding it, though the wind gods will probably keep there name quite because they don't want the gods to know their helping Thanatos. Also, Dad will give us potions so we would be able to fly, Anyways, the sword is around San Fransisco" Percy grimaced at the thought of flying. Well, I still couldn't believe Percy was here. Anyways, they made us swear on the river Styx not to tell anyone.

Percy pov
When we arrived at the pier of San Francisco at around 9 pm, so we decided it would be a good time to turn in. I booked 3 private villas. One for me and Thalia, one for Frank and Hazel, and one for Jason and Reyna. I booked Annabeth a small room in a nearby motel. In the morning I woke up to sunlight streaming in my windows. It was a clear sky, perfect for finding the sword. My dad gave me a private helicopter to find the sword, so I told Frank, Hazel and Annabeth to find us in the nearby helipad. We boarded.
Our helicopter

Not my image, it's from Pinterest

Annabeth boarded and and was in awe of how awesome it is. She stretched out on two seats, but no one stoped her, because everyone was cuddling with their parters. Annabeth noticed this right away, and a tear rolled down her cheek, probably thinking about how she betrayed me. Jason smirked at me from where he was cuddling with Reyna.

I handed Frank, Hazel and Annabeth a vial filled with a clear potion that allowed them to fly.

Time to find another sword.