The Four Elemental Swords

Disclaimer-all characters are owned by Rick Riordan
Percy pov
As soon I closed my bedroom door, Chaos MMed me. "Omega, I have some bad news. I did some work and it shows that you can't kill Thanatos without this one thing," "Ok dad, but don't you usually have everything?" It was true. Chaos could summon anything in the universe at his will. "No Percy, it seems that Thanatos has 4 extremely powerful servants-well, not servants, but they are each guarding a powerful item. If you successfully get each item form these four items, you will able to create the weapon that could destroy Thanatos. Forever."

"Right. So fire, earth, water, and air are guarding these powerful swords, and we need to get them and join them together, and we can create the most powerful sword in the universe to destroy Thanatos?" "Thats pretty much it, yeah," I said heavily. "Right, let's inform Chiron about this and let him issue a quest,"

20 minutes later, my story was retold to every councilor and god present in the big house meeting. Surprisingly, none of the gods made any fuss and ordered there to be a quest right away. "Omega, Spectrum, Alpha, and Huntress will lead the quests, and three campers will accompany them," said Athena. "The campers will be Annabeth, Frank and Hazel," said Chiron, "Also, I would like Cormac Miller to know nothing of theses swords because he thinks he's worthy to wield it," All the gods agreed. "You will all leave tomorrow at noon. Good luck,"

The next day I arrived to camp half blood hill at noon sharp. The campers were late. Typical.
They finally arrived at 12:15 and started to walk to Argus's car. I summoned a blue (insert fancy car name) and drove of, leaving them in dust.

Annabeth pov
Right, so this "army of chaos" insists there are theses "elemental swords" sends us on a quest to find it, summons a blue (insert fancy car name), and drives of, leaving us in dust? I walked to the car along with Frank and Hazel, the gasped. There was a note stuck to the car window! "Guys look at this," I shoved the note at them. "First stop, Mt. Saint Helens," read aloud Hazel. "But we don't know how to get there!" But Argus told us to get in the car. Thinking about Mt. St. Helens made me think of Percy. We had our first kiss there, anyways.Suddenly Argus opened the door and told us to get out. There was Mt. St. Helens looming above us. Omega and huntress were kissing in the car, while Alpha and Spectrum were kissing on a rock. "Wow," said Frank, then started to kiss Hazel too. I was the 7th wheel. Now I know how Leo felt. "Right, do you have any idea where the sword is?" The couples finally broke apart. "Yes, in the volcano, duh. said omega. "Fire. The first sword."

How the swords looked

Not my image, I got it from Pinterest