chapter five

Minjeong sighed aloud. She thought that handing iKON to the police would be a much bigger drag than it actually was, which eased her nerves a bit. But none of that mattered because she was left with a huge gash on her left arm, right under her shoulder, that she couldn't bandage up herself.

So, the first person that came to mind that could help her was her brother Doyoung, but she remembered that the young man was still abroad. She also thought of Jimin, but soon erased her from the list of people who could help, as she knew her friend was either studying or sleeping at two in the morning.

Minjeong decided to ring the last person that she thought could help her, and thankfully, the boy answered the call.

"Hi, Minjeong. What's up?" the boy asked.

"Hey, Renjun. Are any of the Dragons' medics at home right now? Cause I have a little bleeding situation." Minjeong asked as she put the boy on speaker so she could bandage her arm better.

"The DREAM medic is home. Do you know where we live?" Renjun asked as he heard sirens outside of the window.

"If you live in the same building as Taeyong and Doyoung, then yes," she replied getting up from the ground and dusting herself, "We do. A floor above 127." Renjun stated.

"Okay, I'll be there in about half an hour," Minjeong replied.

"Do you want me to pick you up?" The boy asked in a slightly worried tone.

"No need. I'm already a burden." the girl replied as she entered the subway station, which was close by, "No, you're not. I told you to call me if you ever needed help. I wouldn't do that if it would burden me or the members." he argued.

"Okay, okay. I'm coming on my own though." Minjeong replied, "See you then," Renjun said before ending the phone call.

Truth be told, Minjeong didn't think that she'd need to get stitches, she just told herself that it was a possibility to not be too surprised if she had to get her arm stitched up. So, she wasn't particularly surprised when Renjun gasped at her condition after opening the front door to the dreamies' apartment.

"You idiot. You should've told me that it was this bad." the older boy scolded as he inspected Minjeong's arm.

"It's not that bad," Minjeong replied rolling her eyes at his reaction, "What do you mean not that bad? Your left sleeve is soaked in blood, this is bad." Renjun mumbled while dragging her to the kitchen.

"Well, I've had it worse so it's not a big deal." Minjeong shrugged her shoulders as she sat on one of the barstools, "Then I'm surprised you're not dead yet." the boy shook his head before handing her a glass of water. The girl quickly chucked it down, the dryness leaving her dust-filled throat.

"Honestly, same. I wanted to call a friend of mine to stitch me up, but I think she's still studying for her test tomorrow." Minjeong sighed.

"Yeah, and I should be sleeping at this hour. What makes you think that disturbing my sleeping schedule is better than disturbing someone who is already awake?" a boy asked as he exited his room.

"Excuse me?" Minjeong asked alarmed by the new boy's presence.

"That's Na Jaemin, the medic of NCT DREAM. He's not usually like this, but he hasn't had his eight shots of espresso yesterday so he's a bit pissed." Renjun explained as Jaemin passed them rolling his eyes at the girl.

"Figured something was wrong with him," Minjeong mumbled under her breath.

"Anyways, I'll leave you two to it. I don't like the sight of open wounds." Renjun smiled down at the girl and made his way to his room.