~Part 1~

Y/ns Pov
I slept fine until I heard some loud banging and shouting. I woke up so fast like I had never had before. I got out of bed and put a hoodie on. I ran down the stairs to see what was going on. My parents we're having a screaming match and throwing things around. Like always. The only thing I could do is get in the middle of it. So I did.

"Can you guys stop fighting for once!?
It's really annoying waking up to it. It's all you guys do!?" I yelled
Both of my parents looked at me with a some kind of look.

"We're sorry sweetie. We was trying to figure something out." My dad said with a sorry look.

Right as I was about to say something, my mom interrupted me.
"Me and your dad are getting a divorce. You're going back to Outer Banks with him." My mom said with water in her eyes.

I looked at both of my parents and just went upstairs.
I walked into my room and cleaned it up. When I was making my bed, my dad walked in.

"Hey hun, I'm sorry we were fighting. But we're leaving today. So start packing your stuff." My dad said.

"Ok I will," I said

I started packing and just looked around my room for a couple minutes.

A couple of hours later, I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in" I said. My mom walked in and said,
"it's about time for you to go. "

I turned to her and just hugged her so tight and said my goodbyes. I went downstairs and grabbed some other things before I left. I went outside and got into the truck. My dad was walking towards the truck and I remember who was in Outer Banks.
The pogues. I was so excited cause I just remembered them. I wonder if they even remember me. My dad started to drive, and I fell asleep.
About 7 hours later we made it to Outer Banks. I woke up and looked around.

"Hey dad, Are we living on figure 8 or the cut?" I asked him. My dad looked at me he was silent for a minute.

"We are living on the cut I don't have much money." My dad finally answered.

I smiled and nodded my head. I thought in my head what would the pogues be doing right. We finally made it to the house me and dad we're moving into. We went inside it didn't look to bad it was the perfect size for me and dad.

I went and looked around the house and found a room that would be perfect for me. I went inside it and started to unpack. When I was done unpacking, I went into my dad's room. It looked really good.

"Hey dad can I go look around town?" I asked him.

"Yea of course you can." He said. I hurry and got ready