~Part 4~

Y/ns Pov
When I got to the Chateau, I went inside and no one was inside, so went out back and saw them, so I walked over. "Hey guys." I said while sitting down "Hey" I got from everyone "Look, I'm Callin it off. All right. Peterkin said, if I stay out of the marsh, she'll help me with DCS." John B Said while walking over "And you believed her?" JJ asked John B "Yes, I believe her, JJ." John B said with an attitude "An actual cop, John B. You believed a cop." JJ said while sitting on a table and throwing a rock.

 "All I gotta do is stay out of the marsh for a couple of days, and she'll help me out. It doesn't help that your ass was the one shooting a gun." John B said, tossing a beer bottle. "You know what I should have done, man? Just let Topper drown your ass." JJ said, throwing another rock. "Topper was gonna drown me?" John B questioned JJ, "Sure looked like it." JJ said while standing up, "Funny." John B added, "Have you looked in a mirror? JJ said, walking towards us. "Tell me some more. Come on." John B said, looking at JJ, "They always win, don't they, man? Kooks versus Pogues. They always, always win!" JJ said while resting his arm on the wall and then punched the ball hanging from the ceiling. 

"Goddamn!" JJ yelled, then started to walk back to the table. "JJ, calm down." I said looking at him "Y/n be quiet." JJ said looking at me "Look it's okay!" Kie said "No, it's not okay! It is not! They don't want us to go down into the marsh. That means there's something valuable down there, and you know it." JJ said, turning around and pointed at John B "I know you do. And I understand why you don't wanna go. You're the golden boy. You got way too much to risk. And you-I mean, you're already rich as fuck, anyway. Why would you bother?" JJ added, aiming it towards Pope then Kie. 

"But you, y/n and me, man, we got Nothin to lose! We really don't, all right?" JJ said looking at us "JJ." John B said looking away "And I know it didn't use to be that way for you." JJ added to what he was saying, "I don't want to talk about. I don't want to talk about it." John B said while walking past JJ, "So that's it?" JJ said, "Just get out of my way, bro." John B said, shoving JJ a little. "John B, listen to me. I have a plan. You got the key to Cameron's big boat, right?" JJ said while turning around to face John B and walking over to him "No." John B said looking away "There's scuba gear. We just borrow that, and then we go down to the wreck this afternoon, and that is what's gonna save you, man. You don't see rich kids going into foster care, do you?" JJ said while putting his arm around John B. 

"Oh, my hell." I said while rolling my eyes. I went with John B to go get the gear JJ didn't want me to, but I did anyway. I just stayed on the boat. While John B went on Cameron's boat I just sat there and waited. Then I saw the Cameron's at their house doing something, but I didn't care. I was about to go get John B until he finally walked out.

 "Oh! Hey. Are you stalking us? Plotting your revenge? I heard Sarah say, "here we go..." I say while sitting back down glaring at Sarah, "Yeah. Why don't you just tell your daddy I blew the bilge on the Druthers? Everything's good to go. Just Toppin' off these tanks," John B said while walking towards his boat. After what he said, it causes me to laugh. "Hey, are you okay? Cause that eye of yours looks really gnarly." Sarah said while walking up to John B while he's passing the tanks to me and pointing at her eye, "You know what? You can tell Topper he won the first round. I'll get him next time." John B Said while getting on his boat the Pogue, "So there's just going to be a reign of terror on this island now? Sarah said while starting at John B.

 "Wars have been started to less, Sarah Cameron." John B said "Okay. Can we drop the whole Pogues versus Kooks thing? It is really stupid." Sarah asked while putting her hands on her boat "Oh...You know, it's easy to say when you're a Kook." John B said looking Sarah in the eyes and then he knocked on the ship and walked over to his steering wheel and started the boat. "See Ya." I said, glaring at Sarah and flipping her off. Then Sarah saluted and flipped me back off as soon as me a John B got back, we walked into the Chateau and got our plan sorted out. We all go ready really fast and went on the boat and went to the wreck of the boat.