~Part 10~

A/n: This part is just a part I am making up it's not from the show it's just an extra.

Y/ns Pov
JJ and I walked in his house, and no one was home. "So, what do you want to do?" I asked as I sat down and JJ was picking up the empty beer bottles and cans and threw them away "Uh, I don't care whatever you want." JJ said as he was still picking up and I stood up and walked up to the coffee table and started to help JJ clean up a bit. After about 30 minutes of cleaning, we were done. I walked into JJs kitchen and grabbed a glass of water.

"Y/n what are you doing?" JJ asked from the living room, "Getting a glass of water." I started and JJ walked up behind me and put his arms around my waist, and I turned around. "Hi." I said as I looked up at JJ, "Hey, cupcake." JJ said as he looked down at me and smiled and we just stared at each other. "What?" I asked him "You're just beautiful." JJ said and leaned down and kissed me and I kissed back.

"Do you want to go to the beach?" JJ asked me after he pulled away from the kiss, "It's almost midnight and you want to go to the beach?" I asked as took a drink of water. "Yeah. Come on," JJ said and grabbed my hand and we walked to the beach. "JJ, where are we going?" I asked as I looked around. "Just come on." JJ said and was leading me somewhere and it was familiar.

The next thing I know, I see a little fort that me and JJ made when we were younger. "This is still here?" I asked JJ in excitement, "Hell yeah it is." JJ Responded, "I thought you would have taken it down when I left." I said as I walked closer to it, and it still had everything we in it and it was still the same "Y/n I came here every day after you left. Sometimes I would sleep here and look at the pictures we have in the little jewelry box. Oh, and I would smoke joints without you." JJ explained, and I bent down and crawled into the little fort that was made out of big sticks and JJ came and sat by me. "You really would do that?" I asked and looked over at JJ. "Yep." JJ responded and grabbed the jewelry box and gave it to me and I opened it and seen all the old pictures of JJ and I and some others with the Pogues.

""Wow, you were still getting use to me in this picture." I said and showed a picture of Pope and John B with JJ and I. "Yeah, I was. Holy shit, we were young. There's a lot more in there." JJ said and grabbed the picture and looked at it. "There's still a joint in here." I said as I lifted it up and showed JJ, "Yeah there is. It's probably really old and musty." JJ said and started laughing and laid down and propped himself up with his elbow and just stared at me as I looked through all of our old pictures and our stuff.