~Part 9~ (Pt. 2)

This is part two of part 9!!
Y/ns pov

After we finished the blunt a couple of hours later. We all sat on the floor. Sarah was laughing non-stop. "Wow." Sarah said "Hey, guess what? Would you rather... have-" Sarah started and cleared her throat, "I was imagining you like this just now. It was pretty funny." Sarah said and caused me and Kie to give each other a look. "Would you ima- would you rather... have nipples for eyes or eyes for nipples?" Sarah asked us.

"Imagine if you get really old and your nipples- your boobs get saggy, and your nipples, if they were your eyes, you could see if your shoes were untied." Sarah continued and Kie looked at Sarah and I was just laying down and Sarah started to laugh and shook her head "Is this like your first time smoking or something?" Kie asked "No." Sarah responded "Hey, Kiara... Yn." Sarah started "Oh, my hell." I said. I rolled over to face Kie and Sarah. "Oh, my God. Enough of the "Hey, Kiara. Hey, Yn." Bullshit! Why'd you do it?" Kie asked, and I sat up. "Yea, why?" I asked, "Why did I do what?" Sarah asked, "The shit you pulled with Kie and me?" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"We were best friends." Kie said, "We-we would steal beers from your dad's fridge. We watched movies together, we cried about boys. And the next thing I know, I'm watching your birthday party happen from Instagram." Kie explained, "And all the shit you pulled with me, dude. Why?" I said after Kie explained what happened with her and Sarah.

"It was one party, and it was one dare Y/n it's not that big of a deal." Sarah said "You know what nevermind." I said, and I went silent. "You invited everybody except me." Kie said and looked at Sarah. "And then you told everybody I was the reason that the party got busted." Kie explained, "Okay, well, who else would've called the cops?" Sarah asked Kie, "You never asked. You just let the rumor go that I was a rat. You were my best friend, and then you ghosted me, and I don't even know why! I mean, really, what did I do?" Kie asked. "I have the same question." I said as I looked at Sarah, "You liked me." Sarah said, "What?" Kie asked, and it went silent.

"When... people get... close to me, I feel trapped. And... I bail. And then I blame them for it. I'm really sorry..." Sarah explained and took a deep breath. "I'm really sorry... And I miss you." Sarah said, and it went silent again. I looked at both Sarah and Kie. "Do you think there's a chance that we all could be okay again?" Sarah asked us, "Honestly... I don't know." Kie responded. "Not sure yet." I said as I pulled my knees to my chest and we all were silent.

We all laid down. I was just staring at the wall and Kie was staring at the stars and Sarah had her eyes closed. "Hey, Sarah." Kie said and Sarah moved a bit "Hey, Kiara." Sarah said "Promise me that you won't bail on John B." Kie said and Sarah opened her eyes "He's not just... some other guy." Kie added to what she said "And he really, really likes you." Kie said, and I sat up. "He's in love with you." I said, and I laid back down. "I won't." Kie said "Promise me." Kie said, and it was silent. "I promise to both of you." Sarah said, and Kie turned her head and let a sigh out.

"Also, I'm sorry I called the cops." Kie said, and I bursted out laughing "You said you didn't!" I said as I sat up again, "I knew it." Sarah said and started laughing with me and Kie was laughing to "I knew it, you bitch!" Sarah said and looked at me "Y/n what did you do to get payback at me for what I did." Sarah asked me and I smiled "I egged your house." I said as I laughed. "That was you?!" Sarah asked me as she yelled "I told you!" Sarah said towards Kie.

"You-you should've invited me." Kie said, and I started laughing more. "So you called the cops, and you egged my house?" Sarah asked us both, "Yep." we both said at the same time and laughed.