surprise

(Time jump. Three months ahead.)

Eddie and I have been doing amazing. We have been putting more decorations in the baby's room. We are sitting on the couch while I start to write down baby names Eddie thinks of.

"And you're sure we can't name him Met? Short for Metallica?"

I shake my head and look at him, "Eddie, for the fifth time, no we cannot."

He nods and looks at the ground.

I speak up, "I still like Rocky, Ozzy and Jimi."

He smiles and looks at me again, "I like Ozzy the most. Can we please name him a, babe? Please, I'd do anything. Ill clean the camper, Ill change all the diapers, please."

I laugh at Eddie, and I nod at him, "fine we can can name him Ozzy."

Eddie hugs me and I smile, "I have to go to the store to get the letters for the wall."

Eddie nods and I start to get up, putting my shoes on, "you are driving."

"Ugh," he groans and gets his keys, "fine let's go."

I smile and we walk to his Van. My mom did this for Chrissy and I when we were born. In our room, our names were above our cribs. it was adorable.

We make it to a shop with baby supplies and I go to the letters. I pick all the letters that spell Ozzy and give them to Eddie. I walk over to the baby clothes.

"Don't go crazy, Sweetheart," Eddie sighs and follows me. I roll my eyes and I look at some of the outfits. I look at a onesie that says, 'little rockstar'

I show it to Eddie and he smiles before taking it. I look at some of the other outfits and pick a few more before going up to pay. Eddie and I walk out of the store with all of our things and go to the van.

Eddie puts on the radio and blasts Symphony of Destruction. I sit back and look out the window, listening to Eddie scream. I hear the radio Eddie and I share go off, it's Dustin.

"(Y/n)? Eddie?"

I reach into the back and answer, " what's up Dustin?"

"Come to my house, now."

I sigh and look at Eddie. He makes the turn and starts to drive to Dustin's.

"Give us five minutes."

I put the radio away and move the bags for the baby into the back. We pull into the driveway and get out of the van.

"This better be worth it," I mumble to Eddie and he nods.

We walk in and see everyone standing around. The whole gang is here. Eddie looks at everyone.

"what's going on?"

"surprise baby shower! i know you didn't want one cause it's expensive so we did it," Dustin smiles proud of himself.

Robin nods, "it was mostly him."

I walk over and his Dustin, "you are the best, Henderson."

We all sit down and talk about what's going to happen after the baby is born.

Eddie and I look at each other, " i think we are both going to get jobs and make money to move."

Max sits up and smiles, "what are you naming him?"

"I picked it! It's Ozzy," Eddie speaks up and i nod while smiling.

Mike nods, "cool! Like Ozzy Osbourne?"

"Yeah, he wanted to name him Met after Metallica but I said no."

After a few hours of talking about what everyone's been up to recently, we start to open gifts for the baby from everyone.

Nancy and Mike bought a lot of baby clothes and shoes.

Steve bought bibs and pacifiers.

Robin, Max, Jane and Lucas all pitched money in so they could buy a car seat and bottles.

Will and Dustin bought a guitar toy and a stroller.

Eddie starts to put everything in the van while I put my shoes on. I start to say goodbye to everyone until Eddie comes back in. He smiles and looks a little scared.

"Are you okay," I ask and he nods while looking at Dustin. Dustin gives him a small thumbs up while Eddie sighs nervously.

"okay so, i know that it hasn't even been a year yet but i know that I am ready for this. I really hope you are too," he takes something out of his pocket and I look at him confused before covering my mouth quickly. Holy fuck. He slowly gets down on one knee. I look at Dustin then back at Eddie.

"I thought that it would be my year. I said in the beginning of the school year. I want you to actually make it my year baby and make it our year. (Y/n), please marry me?"

I start to silently cry and I nod quickly with my hand still on my mouth, "holy fuck! yes Eddie!"

He gets up quickly and hugs me while I cry into his shoulder. I slowly calm myself down and look up at him. Dustin smiles and takes a picture of us on his polaroid. Eddie slips it onto my finger and I look at it. It looks so expensive and so beautiful.

"I love you so much."

"I love you more, Sweetheart."