6 Months Later...

Y/N was still being chained to the ceiling, the trigger words were tested by Quirrell every day, using them as often as she could to make sure that the words worked, and they were working a treat, every time they were used, Y/N would go into a violent frenzy and decimate the group of widows sent to train him/ try to kill him.

Quirrell would always watch through a bullet proof window as she was making Y/N into her weapon.

Kingsman Shop, London:

Yelena walked into the shop and up to the board room, she had finally been cleared for duty again, as she walked in The whole table turned and looked at the former Widow, she was confused until they all looked to Harry who asked that they give him and Yelena the room. As the holograms disconnected, Yelena looked at him.

"We think he's alive. I don't want you getting your hopes up though, it could be old footage, we can't tell, but that's him." Harry said as a video came up of Y/N being tortured. Yelena looked to Harry and Merlin.

"Are we planning a rescue?" She asked as Harry looked at her.

"Yes, but-"

"Get me on that team, I'm calling a few friends to help."

"Yelena, wait-"

"Y/N can't wait, he's waited for us for 20 months!" Yelena said as she felt a tear roll down her cheek, she stormed out and phoned Wanda.

"Maximoff talking." Wanda said as Yelena took a breath to compose herself.

"He's alive, we know where, we're putting a team together-"

"I'll bring the team." Wanda said as she immediately stood up and rushed to the button that alerted the Avengers that she needed them. A few minutes later the entire team was stood in her living room.

"Wanda? You pressed the button, what's up?" Bucky said as Wanda put the phone on speaker.

"We've found Y/N, we're putting a rescue team together." Yelena said as the team all looked to one another, Sam paused for a moment.

"Everyone on the jet, we're going to London." Sam said with determination. "Y/N's been through enough, Yelena and Wanda too. It's time we help them instead of just sitting on our asses letting them suffer."

The team all gathered and made their separate ways to the compound before they joined back up on the quinjet, setting a course for the address provided by Harry.

Yelena was preparing to wage a small war against anyone who tried to stop he from rescuing Y/N, while Jack was preparing his weapons and getting a briefing on where they were going. The Kingsmen were going to bring their friend home, and they were going to punish those responsible for his suffering...