Party Mission Debrief...

Y/N was back at base with his team looking over everything that happened, Yelena looked to Price who was listening.

"Makarov has the activation codes for anyone with the brainwashing." Y/N said as he looked to Price.

"He's one touch of a button away from turning countries against one another." Price said as Y/N nodded.

"And at the end of it, he'll have a red carpet leading right to the Kremlin. They'll see him as a hero when he comes in and saves those who aren't effected by the broadcast from their friends who are." Y/N said as Price nodded.

"He'll be able to re-establish Russia and half of Europe in to his fucking ideals." Price said as Y/N paused. 

"His and the Red Rooms, but if he has the codes, why doesn't he use them now?" Y/N asked as everyone turned to look at him as Y/N suddenly smirked. "His plan isn't ready, he's got another endgame, not just political power within Russia. He's planning something else, some sort of backup plan." 

"Which is?" Gaz asked as Y/N thought for a moment.

"He need the Red Room for it, or else he'd have cut ties with them." Y/N said as Yelena thought for a moment. "It can't just be widows, the Red Room wouldn't bother working with him if it was..."

Yelena started pacing behind Y/N who turned to look at her before looking back at the team.

"So what do we do? We don't have a target to hit." Price asked as Y/N heard Park speak up.

"Well, that's not exactly true. I did some digging on the woman who brainwashed Y/N, Doctor Quirrell, she's said to be a genius level psychologist, imagine Dr House but instead of Hugh Laurie..."

"Sexy Psychiatrist." Y/N finished grimly as he sighed while Yelena flashed him a glare.

" Y/N finished grimly as he sighed while Yelena flashed him a glare

"What have you got on her?"

"She has a boyfriend at the moment, apparently she picked him up at a bar, here." Park said as she brought up a photo on the screen table.

"The Bar With No Name." Y/N muttered. "Shit."

"What about it?" Park asked as Y/N looked to her.

"We can't grab someone here, we break the rules of the house there, every Non-power and Supe, hero or otherwise is immediately given authority to hunt and kill us. It's the one place in the world where Heroes and their nemesis' will not fight one another, they could be chasing one another to try and kill each other, if one of them reaches this place, they're untouchable." Y/N said as Park looked at him.

"We could tail him, have Yelena show her face in there, not be very subtle, this doctor has obviously warned her boyfriend about us, so have Yelena appear, he leaves and Y/N tails him in disguise, with a team to pick up the trail if Y/N loses sight of him." Park suggested as she looked to the team.

"We get him, we have leverage on the cunt Psychiatrist." Y/N said as everyone looked at him. "Use him to get to her, then use her to get to her higher ups, and then, keep going until we get Makarov and Dreykov, we're not stopping this until both of them are Positively KIA, they've come back before, let's make sure that it doesn't happen again."

They all nodded.

"Let's do this." Y/N said before leaving to prepare for the mission...