Rescue...

Y/N was being put through the implant tests again, with Quirrell using the trigger words to make sure they were properly implanted into Y/N's mind,  after a short break, consisting of her having a break while some soldiers beat Y/N until she told them to stop, she was about to start the procedure again but they were stopped when an explosion shook the facility. Quirrell stood up and left dispatching orders to the soldiers as she left, three minutes after Quirrell left, the soldiers released Y/N from the ceiling and dragged him through the facility, making sure to avoid the rescue team. 

When they reached the chopper, Quirrell shot the two guards and left Y/N on the helipad, he went to grab the pistol belonging to one of the dead guards but Quirrell fired a warning shot at Y/N's feet before firing a dart into his neck, he responded quickly, removing the dart from his neck and inspecting before looking back to Quirrell who was holding a tablet, Y/N put two and two together and knew that the Red Room had him. Y/N knew he had to get as far away from everyone as he could, he was too much of a threat to his friends, he grabbed the guards pistol and began to move through the facility, making sure that he was avoiding his old friends who could turn to enemies at the literal flick of a switch. Y/N could hear Yelena's voice calling out, trying to find him as he walked out of the facility, he took one last listen before stealing a parachute and skydiving off of the helipad, the snow was hitting his face as he plummeted.

Y/N pulled the cord on the parachute and began to glide down the snow covered valley. He knew this was for the best, he knew that the Red Room would activate him as soon as he saw Yelena, and even if they didn't, the trigger words, her name would send him into a blood lusting frenzy. He was too dangerous, and he didn't want to risk her life, Y/N knew, that he would have to do this on his own.

As he glided down the valley, Y/N kept an eye out for any signs of civilization. as he approached the ground, he saw a road that lead somewhere, either way, he'd be walking for a while, so Y/N used the parachute to glide, following the road.

'At least it will cut down on the walking.' Y/N said to himself as ha soared over the icy and snowy road.

When he landed Y/N bundled the parachute up and hid it off the side of the road before beginning to walk along said road, his bare feet moving along the ice cold tarmac as he walked, hoping that the nearest town had a cheap hotel, he'd find a way to steal the money somehow.

He walked into the icy town in the the middle of nowhere, reading the sign. It was in German.

"Well, I'm in Germany, so there's a start." Y/N said to himself before realising he was speaking to himself. "Now I'm talking to myself, I'm fucked."

Y/N walked up the the nearest payphone and managed to find a way to steal the money from said phone box, making sure he wasn't seen. He walked to the nearest cheap hotel and rented a room for the night. Y/N checked and found that he had enough to get himself a change of clothes from a thrift store. He bought himself the cheapest suit available, it was only 18 euros, Y/N knew it was no Kingsman suit, but it was the best he had right now, at least until he could get access to one of his stashes in Berlin. As he left the thrift shop Y/N began heading back to the hotel while making sure to keep an eye out for anyone looking for him. That night Y/N got some sleep and formulated a plan, he looked out of his window and saw a car was parked in an alleyway, in the dead of the night Y/N snuck out to the car and stole it.

He spent six hours on the road as made sure to avoid the police, he arrived in Berlin and headed to the bank, he walked into up to the safe deposit clerk.

"Guten Abend, Sir, wie kann ich Ihnen heute behilflich sein?(good evening sir, how may I be of service today?)" The clerk said as Y/N smiled.

"Ja, ich möchte bitte Zugang zu meinem Safe. Nummer 1-2-2-3. (Yes, I would like access to my safe box, please. Number 1-2-2-3.)" Y/N responded as the clerk nodded and checked through the records to confirm that Y/N was the owner of the box, once he was certain, the clerk led Y/N to a room where they collected the box, he then led Y/N to a private booth, leaving Y/N there with the box. 

When he opened the box Y/N looked inside to see a Kingsman sidearm, a selection of passports, and £2000 worth in each currency. Y/N took everything and left, heading for the airport, he needed to get out of the country, he was hoping that he could get to the US and find a way to Wakanda, thinking that Shuri could help with his predicament. But first he needed to survive long enough to get there...