Adler

The plane was close to Rebirth Island as Y/N was awoken by Yelena.

"Time to move." Yelena said as Y/N nodded, he stood up and began walking towards the back of the plane as the air stair lowered, the wind rushed over him as he looked down at the water below him.

"Let's go find this cunt." Y/N said as they finally flew over Rebirth Island, Y/N jumped, going into a free fall as he checked his Kingsman watch which was telling him his altitude, he glanced up and saw the rest of the team diving out of the plane.

As he deployed his parachute, Y/N looked up and saw Price pull his parachute and light up a cigar, Y/N simply shook his head before pulling out a hip flask and taking a swig from it before putting the flask back in his pocket and landing, removing the parachute and drawing his weapon.

As the rest of the team landed on the roof they began placing a specialized breaching charge on the roof beneath them in a circle, they all backed away and Y/N detonated the charge, blowing a large circular hole into the roof, the team dropped down one by one, and looked around with Y/N being the first one into the main building, his weapon at the ready, as he looked around the room he saw movement.

"Come out with your hands up!" Y/N ordered as Adler made a run for it, running down the stairs as Y/N chased after him, sliding down the banister, as he reached the end of the bannister Y/N moved so that he kept his momentum going as he began sprinting as soon as his feet hit the floor.

"You're in over your head Bell!" Adler called back as Y/N ran as fast as his legs could carry him/

"I'm not Bell! Bell was my Father!" Y/N called out as Adler heard the news and kept running into the underground facility under the island as Y/N followed him, Yelena was not far behind him as they chased Adler, not noticing doors closing behind them, they were too concerned with chasing Adler. They gave chase until they found him waiting in a large room with a gun pointed at the door, as soon as they saw the gun they used their kingsman suits as shields as they pushed towards him, he holstered the gun and drew a knife as he launched himself at Y/N.

Y/N dodged out of the way and grabbed the arm holding the knife while Yelena punched him in the face followed by a punch in the gut. Adler kicked Yelena and headbutted Y/N before going for a stab at Y/N who narrowly avoided the attack, Adler turned and tried to slash at Yelena who avoided it while Y/N punched Adler across the face and stomped on his ankle, sending Adler to his knees. As Adler was falling Y/N brought his knee up into Adler's face, hitting him on the nose. As Adler stood up with a popped nose, Y/N and Yelena stood ready.

Adler threw a punch at Yelena while also trying to stab Y/N, both of them blocked the attacks and stomped on both of Adler's ankles, as Adler fell they both crashed their knees into Adler's face, knocking him out cold. The doors opened as Adler hit the floor, and the team moved in.

"This is L/N to Thunderbolt actual, we have Adler, how copy?" Y/N said through coms.

"Understood. Sending Barnes with a Quinjet, prepare for exfil." 

"Copy that loud and clear, 141, prepare for exfil!" Y/N called out as he signalled for the team to move on. "Someone help me with this cunt."