The Call...

Y/N and the team were all in the intel room looking for anything when a call came through on Y/N's phone, he picked it up and answered calmly as everyone looked to him.

"Y/N? You good to talk? I figured I got something you'd be interested in." A gravely American voice said over the phone.

"What have you got Frank? Or is should I say who?"

"Whichever you want. I got a guy here, remember that tattoo Natasha had, the red square behind the ear? This pricks got one just like it." Frank said as Y/N looked over to Yelena.

"You're takin a big risk here, what if someone traces the call to your location."

"I figured with everything going how it was I should clear all my debts now."

"Well...we appreciate it. All right, name the drop point, we'll come pick him up." Y/N said as Frank gave an affirmative. "Standard drill."

"Copy that. Midnight, tomorrow, 60-62 West Street, Greenpoint." Frank said before the phone hung up and Y/N turned to everyone. 

"What's the situation?" Price asked as Y/N looked at him.

"Contact in New York is sitting on an asset of interest for us. They want me to pick them up."

"You trust this contact?"

"If the enemy of my enemy is my friend...then definitely." Y/N said as he looked to Yelena. "Okay, Yelena, with me, Everyone else, keep looking for intel, if Dreykov farts, I want to know when, where and how many people called him a cunt."

Everyone set back to work as Y/N and Yelena went to the Quinjet and took off, heading off to New York.

[Sorry for the short chapter, I'll try and get a longer one out soon.]