Chapter 20- That Night

For the rest of Vidcon I just hung out with Joe... He met loads of fans and told people to watch my channel.

I pulled out my phone to text Chelsea that I was with Joe right now when Joe said " oh yeah TWITTER... Please tell me you have Twitter...."

"Umm obviously who doesn't?!" I laughed

He did that cute half laugh have chuckle type thing and said "what's your name, I need it now!!"

"Really?"

"Yes"

"Okay it's simply_evie, the same as my YouTube and snapchat name"

"I will remember that" he smirked

My phone pinged telling me that Joe had just started following me and my heart was literally melting... This day has started off quite badly but now I have Joe following me on Twitter!! What even was life??

"At Vidcon with the bae simply_evie" I heard him say out loud.

I giggled as my phone pinged once again to tell me that he had tagged me in a post, but he had also the link to my YouTube account! Without thinking I hugged him and said "thank you Joe for everything today"

I could feel his arms wrapped around me and the heat from his body on mine... I didn't want to let go but I knew it was a bit awkward so I pulled away :(

"No problem Eve, so is this your first time at Vidcon?"

"Yeah sadly"

"Wow, have you ever been to America before?!"

"Um no..."

He stared at me and I put my face into my hands jokingly.

"That's good because it means we can hang out again" I heard him whisper under his breath.

I don't think I was supposed to hear that but I'm totally glad he did!

"So are you with Caspar today?"

"No he's back at the house.. He's coming tomorrow"

"Ah cool um this might sound a bit weird but I think I know where you are staying"

"Ummmm"

"It's that place around 15 minutes away from here and the places look like mansions... I think it's called Bowood Drive?"

"Yeah um how did you know that" he said suspiciously

"Well basically a stripper came to our house... But it was supposed to go to your house for Caspar and my best friend Skye as you know.. Met Capsar, and we live 4 doors down"

"Oh okay wow that cool, so that means we are going to have a party tonight then?"

"Um well I will have to check with Skye but I guess so"

"Can't wait," he said pulling me into a hug; Eventhough I hadn't said yes or no , I guess he assumed that Skye would have said yes.

I texted Skye who said yes once I said Joe had invited us, It kind of surprised me seeing as Skye doesn't really like party's. I'm glad Joe invited us, as it means I can hang out with him more... I can't wait.