Chapter 2 - Taking off

"I CANT FIND MY IPOD EVIE HAVE YOU SEEN IT" I screamed franticly. We had to leave in 10 minutes to get to the airport and i was still packing because I couldn't find my damn iPod. I hate it when Evie's right but oh well I guess I will have to live with it lol.

"Yes I've got it, it was on the counter" she said calmly walking into my room until she saw that i was only half packed and her jaw dropped to the floor. "OH MY GOSH SKYE HURRY UP WE HAVE TO LEAVE IN UNDER 5 MINUTES WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?!??!" She shouted scrambling on the floor picking up my clothes and shoving them into my suitcase.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry" I don't like it when Evie shouts at me, she rarely does it, only at times like this which I can understand. She is my best friend and I know that she doesn't mean to shout at me but she just gets really stressed. I bent down to help her pick up all the clothes and gave them to her. "Im trying to pack but you know I'm not good at this like you are, I mean come on your bags were at the door 2 days ago!"

"I know I know, I'm a bit of freak when it comes to this but I can't help it, I'm sorry that I shouted, come on your basically packed anything else you need we can buy there, let's go"

"Okay" I carried my bags down to the door and picked my handbag up off of the table (which I had already packed last night.... With food and headphones) and left the house. We weren't coming back for 3 weeks so I let Evie lock the house cus I probably wouldn't do it properly haha. I got into Evie's Mini Cooper or "Rose" as I like to call it as its red! (Don't judge me i name cars) As we drove off I had one of those "movie moments" where I stared back at the block of posh apartments we lived in until we turned the corner and it wasn't visible anymore.

"Okay here we come America!!!! " Evie squealed. Evie is the type of girl that had all the guys wanting to date her in high school and college and they still do now because she is seriously pretty or "hot" as my brother calls her *pukes*. She has an amazing personality but she likes that YouTuber Joe Sugg? Or ThatcherJoe. Im not sure because I rarely watch those types of YouTubers. I like to watch people like Markiplier, Tobuscus, Smosh and Jackseptcieye..... I may or may not have a huge crush on him and really hope that he's at Vidcon this year <3 Anyway yeah Evie likes Joe and that's who inspired her to become a YouTuber, she's loved him ever since.