Chapter 25-Plans

Joe's POV
Ever since Skye lost her memory me and Evie have grown closer to each other, which I was happy about, not the Skye loosing her memory thing but that me and Evie have bonded. I think we have a special connection. I kept on thinking about the past week as I tidied up around the house... Caspar was still in bed and there were pizza boxes everywhere, ugh Casper was such a slob.

All of a sudden i was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a knock at the door. I wonder who that could be, i thought as I walked to the door. To my pleasure Evie was there and I greeted her with a smile... Which was then abruptly wiped of my face when I saw Evie expression.
"We need to talk," she stated plainly as I moved aside to let her in.
"What about?" I asked curiously.
"About Skye and the boys," she replied...

Caspar's POV
I was woken up by a knock at the door, it was so loud it made me jump I thought someone was tying to break in. Instead I just heard Evie's voice say "we need to talk" It sounded serious so I decided to ease drop, because it was probably about Skye and I cared a lot about her. Ever since the first day I saw her before Vidcon, when she brought that sexy stripper to our house I couldn't stop thinking about her. She was different from every other girl I had ever met... She was... She was special and I thought we were meant to be... Until I found out about "Jack", Ugh.

I walked behind them being careful to make sure they didn't know I was there. They walked into the kitchen and shut the door before I could reach it. 'Shoot... Now I will have to use the other entrance' I thought and rolled my eyes.

Evie's POV
Me and Joe walked into the kitchen and shut the door behind us so that Caspar wouldn't hear this in case he took it the wrong way... Which he probably would.

Me and Joe sat down, around the island counter in the center of the kitchen.
"We need a plan" I said without hesitation.
"A plan... What for?" Joe quiried curiously.
"To get Jack and Skye back together," I said in a low voice, which was almost a whisper.
"But Evie, Skye doesn't even remember Jack; and it's not like Jack has been trying to restore her memory, Caspar has been doing that." Joe replied.
"Come on Joe... You can't be serious," I said "Jack is so sad and lost becuse Skye has lost her memory, and everytime he sees Caspar talking to her, he can't keep looking at them. He's heartbroken Joe... We need a plan to get them together again... please help me," my voice grew softer towards the end of my rant. I was practically begging Joe to help me get them back toghther again.
"Ok... whats the plan," he finally asked after a long scilence...

Caspar's POV
I made it round to the end of the kitchen, just in time to hear the tail end of there convosation. "We need to get them back together again" I heared Evie say. they were going to try and get Jack and Skye back together again.

I lent against the wall and slowly slid to the floor. I felt betrayed, my own roommate knew how i felt about Skye... Thats why i was always helping her, and why i was trying to get closer to her. I needed a plan to make her mine.

I thought for a while on how to make her mine and then it hit me...

Evie's POV
"The plan is..."

"Step 1. I get Jack and Skye to become closer and closer. While you keep Caspar away from Skye; so that he doesn't try to kiss her or try to take advantage of her memory loss. Although i doubt Caspar would do that.

Step 2. Jack will try to help restore Skyes memory of them being in a relationship; by taking her to places that they went to together. While me, you and Caspar all hang out together or do work ect.

Step 3. If her memory of Jack still isnt back, then i will get her to watch some of: Jack (Jacksepticeye), Mark (Markiplier), Felix (pewdiepie), Wade (lordminion777), Bob (Myskerm), Aaron (Yamimash) and Ken's (cinnamon toast ken) videos; but mainly Jacks but since she doesn't remember any of them watching them all wouldn't hurt. Whilst you, Jack and Caspar go out and get to know eachother more.

Step 4. Skye will remember enough about Jack to love him. Jack will ask her out on a date and everything will be back to normal... Depending on the whole amnesia situation." I told him with a smile. I had a great feeling about this and my plan was almost entierly fool proof...

Caspar's POV
My plan is genius... Amazing... I'm actually surprised that I thought of it myself. So my plan is...

Step 1. Get ready to go out, and make myself look presentable.

Step 2. Walk out of the house without anyone noticing and go to Evie and Skye's house. Knock on the door, go in with Skye and talk to her.

Step 3. Tell her that you used to be her boyfriend; and that they used to do everything together. Reassure her that evrything will be ok.

Step 4. Tell Skye that I love her and ask her out on a date.

This is definitely the best plan anyone has ever thought of, ever in all of exsistance i thought to myself.

Caspar and Evie
"What could possibly go wrong?" They said simultaniously (eventhough no one heard them say it at the same time).