Comfort

Jack's POV
"Go after her then" Mark said to me opening the door, that Skye had slammed shut. "Thanks Mark" I said as I ran after Skye... "Skye slow down" I yelled after her but she wouldn't stop running, I didn't know where she was going or what she was planning; but I was sure as hell that I was going to follow her.

"Skye" I kept calling out

She turned a corner and I kept following her i was NOT going to give up.... Not now not ever. As I turned the corner I couldn't see her anymore I stopped to catch my breath when i heard someone crying I walked a little further to find Skye sat beside the bins crying softly.

I slid down with my back to the wall to sit next to her "its okay" I whispered to her and engulfed her in a hug. Surprisingly she hugged me back.

After about 5minutes of her crying I finally spoke to her.

"Hey Skye... are you okay"I whispered to her as she sobbed into my T-shirt.

"n... not really" she sobbed.

"Hey look everything is going to be ok... you just need to trust someone before you rush into things," I told her

"I just can't believe that he would do something like that... And I can't believe that I didn't remember you..."

"You remember me?" I asked her

"I do now... Oh Jack I'm so sorry! I never meant to hurt you or go off with Caspar it just happe-" she started to cry again

"Shhhh it's okay now it's okay" I whispered to her "come on let's take up back to your house and chill out... How does that sound?"

"Nice... Thank you" she said kissing me on the cheek

As I stood up I thought to myself 'finally everything was back to normal, I had the girl I loved and there was no way that I was letting her go now... And there's still a couple of days left to go to Vidcon with her if she is up for it!' I held out my hand to pull her up and once she was up I expected her to let go but she didn't do neither did I.....