Vidcon- Day 3

A/N
The reason it's say day 3 is because they missed a day of Vidcon, due to Skye's memory loss. Anyway onto the story.

Jacks POV
I decided to go to Vidcon today. I know I should have probably been there for Skye; but I feel bad for not going yesterday, plus it was a chance for me to see the guys again. I walked into the main entrance and was instantly greeted bye fans...
"Hey guys" I said greeting everyone.
"Hey Jack can I have a high five?" a little girl said coming over to me.
"of course you can high five" I yelled giving her a high fives; but instead of being happy she started crying so i have her a hug... "Why you crying sweety?" I asked.
"B...b...because you are my favourite youtuber ever and i love you so much... I... Just wanted to say thank you," she stuttered.
"Awe your so sweet but thank you for subscribing, i couldnt do what i do without you" i told her releasing her from the hug, before i heard someone shout my name. I looked around and saw Mark standing there.
"Top of the mornin' to ya markipoo!" I yelled giving him a hug.
"Hey Jack hows it going with you and Skye?" he asked casually "Oh and where were you guys yesterday?"
"It's a long story mark... " I started...
"how about we go to the YouTuber gamer lounge, and you can tell us about it" he interrupted.
"yeah sure" I sighed as we headed off. I was trying to get Skye off my mind by coming to Vidcon today... Thoughts kept going through my head like what If she never remembers me or the guys? What If she prefers Caspar over me? What if she never talks to me again? Just what if?...

Mark's POV
Jacks told us what had happened to Skye, the poor girl. I wish I could help her but I can't... I have to much work to do, and if I don't finnish it I would be letting down over 7.6 million people. I know I shall visit her it might help jog her memory, and I should get Bob, Wade, Aaron, Felix and Ken to come... I hope this helps her.

"Hey guys..." I said in a high pitched squarely voice... Like I use in my videos when I'm either angry or excited. I was talking to Aaron, Bob and Wade at this point... Jack had gone to take a call, Felix went off to do something with Marzia (his girlfriend) and Ken was talking to some of his subscribers.
"Yes Mark" Wade piped up... "Shut Up Wade" I said glumly, which shut him up.
"Yes Mark" Aaron replied with a smile...
"Well Yami... " I replied happily "I was thinking what if we go and visit Skye, maybe it will help her memory to come back" I told them.
"really when Aaron talks Mark answers; but I just get told to shut up... Come on" Wade complained but we just ignored him, he's always like that.
"Well there's no harm in trying and it would make Jack happy," Bob stated.
"OK let's do it" Aaron said in a cheerful voice.
"Are we going to ask Felix and Ken to tag along?" Wade asked.
"Yeah we should" Bob replied to him quickly, before I had a chance to say anything, It was probably better that way.
"Yeah let's text them" I suggested taking out my cell phone and texting Felix and Ken about this situation, and of course they both replied; yes anything to help.

Jack's POV
I had just Finnished telling the guys what had happened, when my phone went off.