Back again

Caspar's POV
I stood in place at the island counter. Did that seriously just happen? I was so mad I didn't know what to do... I was lost in my own thoughts when smash. I screamed out in pain as blood trickled down my hand... The glass I had been holding had smashed, and there was now a piece of glass stuck in my hand. I had heard someone enter the room, but I didn't know who it was.

"What the hell happened in here" a deep voice said. I couldn't talk I was in so much pain, I just stared at my hand as it bled... I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and then put my hand in there's.

"I'm going to try and get the piece of glass out of your hand... This may hurt a bit" he told me as he took hold of the piece of glass. He started to pull the piece of glass out of my hand, and I winsed everytime he touched it.
"There it's out" he breathed, as if he had been holding his breath "I'm going to bandage your hand OK so please try to hold still Caspar " he told me in an American accent, which I hadn't noticed till now.

After about a minuet, he was done with bandaging my hand. Yet he was still holding it. <3 .
"Thank you" I said after a little while, finally looking up at my helper. there was a young lad about Skyes age. He had brown, chestnut coloured hair styled nearly into a quiff and wore a red and black t-shirt and dirty ripped jeans...
"How did you get in here?" I asked... I was kind of worried as he could have been a stalker, or a fan, or maybe even someone who wanted to kill me. I pulled my hand away from his and stood up, then walked over to the otherside of the counter to get a drink.
"Oh... erm... i am a friend of Evies. I just came to return her necklace that she left at my house..." he told me "oh and Mark let me in"
"Ok then... Thank you again for helping me" I said whilst looking at him... For someone of that age he was pretty well built.

"No worries are you alright now though casper he said with concern in his voice.
"Yeah... Do you know who i am? Like have you seen me before?" I asked, curious to see if he knew that i was a youtuber.
"Yeah you were at vidcon last year and Tyler introduced you to me" he replied.
"Remind me of that as I am quite forgetful" I told him as I was I forget lots of things.
"Oh my name is Nathan... I'm a good friend of Tylers" he replied with a little giggle on the end.
"Ok nice to meet you or well i guess see you again" I said cheerfully towards him. I was glad to make a new friend.

"Hey would you like to go out to the pool and chat?" I asked him, he seemed really nice and i wanted to get to know him better... I had a feeling that we were going to be really good friends.
"Yeah sure" he replied with a smile, as he walked over to me and grabbed my arm. we walked out to the poolside, and decided to sit on two beds, close too the pool. It was nice and warm outside and the scenery was beautiful.

Nathan and I sat and talked for hours and hours it was really nice and relaxing to have made a new friend. He had really taken my mind off of Skye and Jack. I had learn't alot about Nathan like how he used to date Evie, that he was 20 years old like the girls and loved Vloggers like me, Joe, Connor, Tyler, Troye and a bunch of other guys.
"Do you wanna go for a swim?" Nathan suddenly asked me, which snapped me out of my thoughts.
"yeah sure," I replied "it could be fun".
All of a sudden Nathan jumped up and stripped down to his pants.
"are you going to swim in your underwear?" I asked him.
"yeah I only live across the road so it should be fine" he replied.
"oh OK" I replied as I noticed how well built he was, which made my breathing hitch. I don't know why but I suddenly felt slightly nervous around Nathan, I didn't know why though it was different.
"are you alright Caspar?" I heard Nathan say, which is when I noticed I had been staring at his abs.
"yeah I'm fine" I replied as I blushed, I blushed... why did I blush? I don't blush I thought as I stood up and stripped down to my underwear.

We proceeded to walk over to the pool and I pushed Nathan into the pool which made me laugh... Until I couldn't see him anymore. All of a sudden I was pushed into the pool. I quickly swam to the surface to see, a dripping wet Nathan doubled over laughing. I couldn't help but stare though, when he stood up straight. What was happening to me?.

A/N
Sorry that we haven't up dated in about a week. Megz has been really busy and I have been struggling to get past some writers block. hopefully we should be updating again ASAP. so stay tuned for more. Hope you guys are likeing the story so far, and let us know what you think should happen next.