Chapter 7

"So fucking innocent, just waiting for me to ruin."

_
I took my bottom lip between my teeth, nibbling it slightly as I attempted to concentrate harder. Defence Against the Dark Arts (DADA) wasn't my strongest subject.

Two days had passed since the incident with Malfoy in Potions class and not much had happened between us since then, thankfully. My plan to avoid his very existence was working. I just cannot afford to get mixed up with his toxicity.

I was currently sat in DADA with Professor Lupin. He was lovely, very kind and trustworthy, but the subject itself was not for me.

I was awakened from my thoughts when a small paper swan flew gracefully onto my desk. Staring at it blankly for a few moments confused before I decided to opened it and read its content.

Stop biting your lip like that or I'll come over there, right now, and give you a real reason to.

My eyes widened whilst they followed one word after the next on the creased piece of small parchment. I whipped my head around trying to locate the person who sent it to me.

Almost immediately, my eyes locked on his. That notorious smirk of his plastered on his face. Malfoy's eyes flickered between mine and my lips before I took my bottom lip out from between my teeth.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him and he lifted his hand discreetly and motioned to the note. To prevent us from getting caught, doing whatever this was, I turned my head back to my work and continued. Trying my very best to not acknowledge the thoughts of him in my head.

I heard muffled snickering coming from his direction. I assume he is making fun and laughing about me to his friends.

"Quiet, please class." Professor Lupin insisted and the room went silent once again.

I proceeded with my work. Following the textbooks directions and instructions to help with the rather difficult questions chalked on the blackboard. Question sixteen was very tricky and I had been stuck on it for over ten minutes now. Just move on and come back to it at the end, I tell myself. I do and find that I whizzed right through questions seventeen and eighteen.

_
Draco's POV:
What she didn't know was when she turned her head back to resume working, I kept my eyes on her the entire time. I couldn't help it. She was like a beacon of light that I was unable to tear my gaze away from.

My eyes remain on her as I watch her intently from afar. She is so effortlessly beautiful and I could only imagine what she would look like under all her clothes.

I picture her underneath me. The place where she would look most divine. I wondered what her moans would sound like and how I would give almost anything to hear that angelic voice moan my name.

Fuck, I could feel my trousers growing tighter just at the thought of her. Her completely naked and dripping wet for me. Her body on full display for me and my eyes only.

The desire for how badly I wanted to hear her beg for me is nearly untameable. The things I would do to her, if she would only let me. The positions I would put her in. I would make her scream in pleasure. She would be begging me to stop because she's so overwhelmed with how good I'm fucking her. I know how good I can make her feel. I can make her see fucking stars.