Chapter 10

"Pull something like that again and I'll make you beg for hours."

_
"Good of you to join us, Miss Blackshaw. Please sit down and we shall begin." Snape sat at the front of the room behind his desk.

I did as I was told and chose a seat a few desks in front of Draco, I felt his eyes burning two holes at the back of my head when I sat down. His fists clenched so hard at his sides they were shaking with rage.

Once I was seated, Snape confiscated our wands and locked the door shut. He returned to his previous position at his desk, marking assignments while we sat in silence. We were meant to be reflecting on our behaviour, however I'm positive neither of us had any intention to do so.

This was actually my living hell. How has my life come to this?

I wasn't thinking about what I had done wrong because I hadn't. I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. A defeated sigh escaped me when I thought of the incident. I'm glad to know Cedric is okay though. I wonder how his detention is going. I'm sure it can't be worse than this.

_
Draco's POV:
Not once during our time, did I ever take my furious eyes off her. I continuously spewed hatred at her from my current seat.

How could she? The same question repeated in my head. I need to knock some sense into her. She clearly isn't in the right mind. Kissing random fucking guys right in front of me.

Absolutely not. I'm going to fucking punish her one way or another. She fucking deserves it.

Professor Snape rose to his feet and explained that he must accuse himself to deal with an emergency that had just occurred. He informed us to stay here and not to move until he returns before courteously exiting the room. Leaving us alone.

Perfect.

_
Y/n's POV:
The second we where alone, he snatched me by the arm and dragged me up out of my chair, pulling my body close to his. He towered over me immensely, causing me to feel rather intimidated. His eyes burned into mine and I gulped unsure of what to say or do next.

My silent question was answered when he finally spoke up. "Bend over."

"What?" My eyes widened at his demand.

"Bend. over. now." He spat through gritted teeth.

"No." I shook my head in disbelief.

"No?" He repeated in a dangerously low tone. "If you forget how to behave, then I must remind you of the consequences."

No humanity, no mercy, was visible in his eyes, only hatred and evil. "Bend the fuck over!" He shouted furiously making me flinch and squeeze my eyes shut. Attempting to block him out and pretend this was all a bad dream.

Eventually, he ran out of patience and hauled me over my desk. He placed his hand down on my back hard, bending me over the desk.

"What are—" I started, but was quickly shut up.

"Shut the fuck up! I don't want to hear a single fucking sound." He threatened viciously and began pushing my skirt up.

"Malfoy!" I protested and tried to turn around to stop him, but he quickly whirled me back around.

"If I hear anything come from that mouth of yours, I will fill it with my cock." He snarled and pushed my skirt up high on my hips. Exposing my white lace knickers completely to him.