Chapter 12

"Tell me you hate me."

_
My face grew hot at his words. The undeniable tension between the two of us was growing more heated by the second.

"You are very tense, darling. Do you not like it when I tell you about my sexual endurances with other girls?" He whispers and I could tell, without the need to look back at him, that he was smirking like an idiot.

"I don't care." I dismiss and attempt to slip quickly away from him again, but to no avail. His hold was firm.

"Hmm, you sure? If you are, I would be delighted to tell you in a high level of detail about what Pansy and I got up to last night. However, personally, I would much prefer to show you." He continued in a annoyingly cocky tone.

Who does he think he is?

The devil on my shoulder was mumbling forbidden whispers in my ear, encouraging me to put him in his place. "Shut up, Malfoy! I don't know who you think you are, but—" I began to snap, but gasped when he roughly spun me around and slammed me hard against the wall.

"Raise your voice at me again — I dare you." He was glaring at me. Hesitantly, swallowing my nerves before glaring back. I wasn't going to back down so easily, especially after what he did to me last night.

"What are you going to do about it, huh?" I challenge with this unexpected boost of confidence. "Will your father hear about this?" I mock.

He responded by wrapping his cold fingers around my throat, not cutting off my airway, but tight enough to frighten me. "Listen here, you little bitch, talk to me like that again and you won't be fucking talking at all. You'll be sucking and choking on my dick." His raging eyes training on solely me. Just by looking at him, I could tell how serious he was.

"I hate you." I emphasise through gritted teeth after a few seconds of silence.

The smirk I know too well reappeared on his face. "I don't believe you." He whispers after bring his face closer to mine.

"Believe me because it's true. I hate you. I hate you more than—" I shout before he kisses me hard.

Immediately getting caught off guard, so I don't stop it. In some weird and unexplainable way, I needed it. He needed to shut me up and I couldn't deny I had missed the magical way his lips felt on mine.

His hand gently squeezes my neck before travelling to my waist to join his other one. He pulls me in closer and I wrap my hands around his neck. Opening my mouth to invite his tongue in as he quickly claims the space for himself.

I let a moan slip from my mouth and feel the embarrassment begin to spread across my face because I suspect he will smirk smugly. But he doesn't. He continues to kiss my lips greedily. We both clearly needed this.

After a few moments, he pulls away from my mouth and moves his lips down my jaw to my neck, leaving wet kisses as he goes. He begins sucking on my neck where he is bound to leave marks. Gracing one of his hands up my torso, inflicting goosebumps and shivers of pleasure. His fingers pop open the buttons of my white blouse while his lips work their magic on my skin.

"Tell me you hate me." He murmurs between kisses on my neck.

My hands move to his hair to grab it tightly. "I hate you." I say breathlessly.