Chapter 8

"He didn't touch me and I didn't allow his hands on me."

_
Draco's POV:
It drove me insane. She drove me insane. The moment I heard Zabini accidentally spill that she and Diggory had been getting on well in Divination class made every muscle in my body tense. A completely different place where I was unable to stop it because I don't take Divination.

That class is all bollocks. I don't believe a word that leaves that delusional hippy. How could the school employ someone as brain-fucked as that? This school is becoming more shit every year.

My mind was solely occupied with the thought of her and Diggory. Zabini rambled on how they were rather noisy and she was laughing a lot. The thought made my blood boil and my nostrils flare in anger because I didn't want them getting close. I know that no guy has any pure intention when it comes a girl. Especially, a girl as beautiful as her. I know so many guys would kill to have any sort of chance with her.

Fuck. I shouldn't care. However, all I can think of recently is her. That is why when I pushed her against the wall after our Potions class, her lips looked too good.

I couldn't resist anymore. I needed a taste. A taste of those gorgeous lips.

My head dived down to steal a sweet kiss from her. Her lips felt so soft against mine. Our mouths moved perfectly in-synch with each other and I felt all the tension between us melt into our delicious kiss.

I craved more. All I wanted was to pick her up, have her wrap her legs around my waist and pull her closer. Making the most of the heated moment.

Knowing this was all taking place in public, fuelled me even more to continue. I liked doing intimate things in risky places. The adrenaline made everything more exciting.

What I would give to feel her. To feel her wetness seep through her underwear before moving it to the side and sliding my fingers inside her. I just know she has the prettiest moans.

I couldn't share her. No fucking way. There is no way in hell I would let another man touch her. Her innocence made me even more determined to protect her from any other male attention. I gather she gets a lot because she's so fucking attractive.

No girl has ever made me feel this way before. I couldn't care less about them, neither before or after I've fucked them. Why am I feeling this way towards her?

Whatever the fuck I am feeling, wasn't a good sign. I am sure it's just build up tension and I need to fuck someone to get it out of my system — to get her out of my system. Preferably I'd fuck her, but I know she won't let me in... yet.

I will just have to make do with someone else. I will go find Pansy once I'm finished with y/n and let Pansy suck my dick. Parkinson is so fucking easy. She will practically do anything I ask. Which, both makes me feel powerful, but also grow bored of her very quickly.

Maybe, that is why I am so fascinated with y/n. She is a fierce little fireball, who refuses to give in which I believe is why I am growing addicted to her.

I can't help, but find it so fucking adorable that she is denying and trying to conceal her desire for me. Despite, the fact that it is so obvious. You can see the lust in her eyes and her body language speaks for itself. Too fucking cute.

_
Y/n's POV:
From the moment I woke up the next morning, he was on my mind. What was going on with him? I thought he hated me, yet he wants me, what? He is so confusing. I just need to forget about him.