Chapter 13

"I couldn't resist. I needed a taste."

_
For a while, I debated back and forth on what I would be wearing for the party, but finally settled for a tiny backless black dress for the party which complimented my curves beautifully. My hands moved down my body as I examined myself in the mirror. It was quite short and low cut and looked amazing on me.

I paired it with a pair of black 2 inch heels and left my hair down after brushing it. After applying my makeup, including a bright red lipstick to my lips, I made my way out of my dorm.

I returned to a silent and empty common room before walking out and coming face to face with Cedric. He grinned widely when he saw me.

"Hey, petal." He bit his bottom lip as his eyes wandered all over my body. His hands firmly placed on my hips and he pulled me into a warm hug which I melted right into.

He pulled out of the hug and placed his hand on my cheek caressing it as brought his head closer. Lightly brushing his soft lips against mine before connecting them. My hands rested on his chest as I leaned eagerly into the kiss.

Our lips separated and I nibbled my bottom lip shyly and blushing, avoiding eye contact. He gazed down at me smiling with admiration. "You look so beautiful in that dress, I'll be fighting all the guys off you all night." Cedric says flirtatiously before sending me a wink.

"Yeah right." I giggled and lightly pushed him away and walked a few steps. Quickly, glancing over my shoulder to spare him a glance as I smile. "I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself ."

Shortly catching up with me, he pulled me close to him again and let his hands roam lower. They reached my arse and allowed them to squeeze me softly. "I'm sure you can, but I'll still be there to make sure you're safe." He smiles.

"Such a good boy." I tease and look up at him admiring how good he looks tonight.

"I can be." He whispered and swiped his tongue over his bottom lip.

My lips moved to lightly press gentle kisses on his neck. "Let's see how good of a boy you are tonight and maybe you'll get lucky." I winked while he chuckled.

We walked to the party together, hand in hand and chatted along the way. Other students passed us and I took notice that all the male students we encountered stared at me.

"Do you think my dress is too revealing?" I ask, glancing down at my figure, now becoming a little self-conscious.

"Don't worry. You look absolutely stunning." He complimented, causing a blush to appear on my cheeks.

Like a true gentleman, Cedric opened the door for me as when entered the party. The loud music vibrated throughout the room and filled my body with thrill as I watched everyone have a great time.

My head turned back to look over my shoulder at Cedric, only to find him being dragged into the crowd. Subconsciously, I followed, determined to reunite with him.

It felt like hours since I started searching for Cedric, but it had barely been three minutes. I gasped when I felt a smack on my arse. My heartbeat raced erratically, but subsided when I realised it was Luna.

"Hey y/n, I'm so glad to see you here! This party was becoming a little dull—"

"Luna, are you... drunk?" I cut her off but she ignored my question.

"You look nervous, little dove. Here this will loosen you up in no time." She smiled, ignoring my question and shoving a drink into my hands. One drink couldn't hurt. After all, it was a Friday night. No classes for the next two days, so I can spend them trying to get over my hangover.