The Spark of a Flame

It all started when Hyunjin fell in love with Felix..you would think it was the other way around, but it wasn't. For years Hyunjin hated physical contact, but that all changed when Felix came along. Felix is the light at the end of the tunnel for him. Like a battery pack at the start and end of the day.

Hyunjin's Pov

I remember when he first came through those doors and revealed that pretty boy with those brown eyes that are rich and soft, just like the sweetest chocolate ever. His hair looked so soft like a cute little puppy. I found it kinda adorable when he walked in dripping in gold pieces, just like he was rich.

I could tell by the way he was mostly speaking to Bang Chan hyung that he most likely only knew english. There is something about him that makes me want to make friends with him....maybe the lost puppy look. But I don't know too much english myself due to only being in Las Vegas for a short time when I was 7 years old

For now I just need to focus my dance, no distractions and try my best not to get eliminated. I just hope he doesn't either. Each time I dance, now all I can think about is that fine man and his adorable laugh and the cute mistakes he makes when learning Korean.

As time went on, I noticed how he would take lessons and study so hard at learning Korean, I admired his hard work as it must have been hard to come to a place unfamilar. I decided for now to kind of watch from a distance, just until he knows Korean. Then game on.

Felix's pov

I came to Seoul after passing the audition in JYP. Little did I know that it would be the best decision that I could make. I walked in with my gold pieces on and all hoping that I looked cool at least. I looked around the large practice room.

There were 8 men standing up on a wooden floor when I walked fully in.

The survival show has now officially started now that I came in. There was only one person that recognized at that time which was Bang Chan hyung. He is such a nice man, I found out through our first meeting that he is also from Australia as well.

The next person that caught my eye was a I'm guessing around 5'10 man with deep dark brown eyes with a burning charisma. I tried my hardest not to stare at him. Did that truly work? Nope. Something about him, it drew me in wanting more.

But of course I didn't know much Korean but he inspired me to work hard to study korean. That and the fact that I also had to do it since my band members also speak Korean

As time went on,I would watch that beautiful man which I found out his name is Hyunjin Hwang or the other way around in Korea. His moves were so smooth and hypnotizing. I couldn't help but to watch him. This would be one hell of a ride.