New Years Eve

Sometimes a romantic gesture is in need but other times even a simple confession would work. Hyunjin has a few surpises up his sleeve but it won't work without some help

Hyunjin's pov

Time has been moving so quick, I have exactly 2 hours to get this plan on the road. I started by calling Han "okay do you know what you have to do?"

I heard him sigh on the other line "yes, I set off the fireworks exactly one minute before midnight. That being said,I need to hide somewhere in order for Felix not to see. You really have too much time on your hands and seen wayy too many Kdramas"

"Okay good. Thanks alot friend" I hung up the phone to call Lee Know.

"Hey Hyung, mind doing me a small favor?"

"What? If it has anything to do with staying too long or you guys making out and me seeing it count me out."

I laughed shaking my head "No, all I need you to do is shoot some confetti out of two tubes while being concealed"

"But you hate loud noise?"

"Yeah but I would do anything for Felix"

There was a pause on the other line as if he was thinking. Probably to see if he had enough energy and holding back of his sarcastic mouth.

"Fine deal. When and where?" I totally forgot that he really doesnt know abiut the plan. Last night I talked with Bang Chan Hyung and he said it was fine if Felix agreed and as long as we keep it a secret from the public view and to never hurt Felix.

"On the rooftop, if he says yes, then you pop the confetti, the confession will be when the clock ticks a minute before midnight. Han is in charge of lighting the fireworks and all I have to do is bring a table,table cloth,rose petals and the promise ring up there. Meaning Felix should be making his way up here by 10:00 PM. Thank you so much Lino."

"Call me that again and I will kick yo-" I hung up on him laughing a little, well at least it wasn't killing me. So he must be in a somewhat good mood.

I knock on Bang Chan's door "hyung can I talk to you for a moment?"

"Yeah sure HyunJin, the door is always open if you need help or anything."

"Okay, can you do me two huge favors?" I asked him. He turns around his swivel chair to look at me.

"Im guessing this has something to do with Felix?" I just nodded and he sighed "did you get into a fight already?"

"Heaven no, I need help with setting up the confession. Can you help me carry up a chair and the table up on the rooftop? And when I text you the word Go, can you call Felix asking to go on the rooftop while you hide somewhere so he just doesn't look in your dorm." I whispered to him since Felix might overhear.

He smiles "you dirty hound, who know you could be this romantic." He whispers "but of course I can help. What time do we need to set up?"

I glanced at my watch "like now o clock." I begin to panic, damn it, I let time slip by me too quick so now I only got a hour. Me and Bangchan start bringing the table that was shipped to the company which I.N helped me get the table to the dorm building.

Me and Bang Chan walked downstairs and grabbed the table and chairs. "Thanks I.N, you are a great friend" I hugged him tightly which I swear he went into shock and started to bring it up to the rooftop.

Once me and Bang Chan got it up there, we assembled the chairs and table and I put the white tablecloth on the table then ran down stairs after thanking Bangchan. I started by making Felix's Favorite meal which is chicken with rice cakes. I bring it up stairs and set it neatly on the table. After I prep everything I text the members the word 'Go'

Felix's Pov

I hear my phone ring in the dorm as I paused the Kdrama. I looked at the clock '10:00' I then rushed to get the phone, the caller ID read 'Bang Chan Hyung'. I answered it immediately as
I started to get worried. I hope nothing happened to him. "Yeah hyung, whats wrong?"

I knew something was wrong when he was doing his panicked laugh. "Well I thought we haven't talked in a while and just wanted to spend quality time with you outdoors. Its just such a pretty night tonight"

My nerves calmed after that "Okay I'll talk to you as soon as I get up there then. Thank you for keeping me in mind" the phone hung up and I put on my black jeans and walked up the staircase. My heart was starting to pound, what if it's to give me bad news? I gasp and my eyes get watery as I see what and who was there.