The Leaves Changed

It has been Two years since the official debut. Many of challenges has struck the kids but one thing has changed. The way Hyunjin feels about Felix. Now that he know Korean well. May the games begin.

Hyunjin's pov

Its midsummer now, the members are slowly getting used to living in a dorm together. We do have assigned roomates however, now a days I don't hang out with my roomates Han and Seungmin. Don't get me wrong, they are good guys, its just I don't feel like being bugged.

"We got a Vlive in 10 minutes meaning clothes on and for the love of God Just act well somewhat normal" Bang Chan hyung says then walks back into his room.

We have to all sit on the couch and well interact with each other and with fans a little bit.  Felix sat on the ground in between my legs with I.N and Seungmin on the floor and the rest on the couch. Honestly I'm not that interested in this kind of thing but at least its somewhat of a bonding time I suppose. I interact with the members still though, just so fans don't think something is wrong.

All I can think about is touching Felix and getting closer to him. These kind of thoughts started about a year ago. Me and Felix started to get closer after he knew Korean a bit more confidently. Ever since then,me and him have been inseparable. There is only one problem, the staff.

They don't want to show "gay" moments or anything like that, so when people start noticing things, they make us separate. But when the cameras are off and the staff are gone, then it's a different story and the members know it too.

Felix is the only guy that has made me feel the way I do about him. I like everything about him, from the way that he back hugs me in the morning to the way he smiles.

He is the only one who I like touching me. The one thing that people know about me is Skinship is a no go. But he makes me want to take that a step forward. However I don't make of official move until there is a sign that he wants to.  I would never upset the angel.

Felix pov

The Vlive just started, I sat infront of Hyunjin on purpose just to see what he would do. The first thing he did was put his leg against my arm encasing me in him. I did this because this morning he was acting strange. For once he didn't fuss about me hugging him when he wakes up.

I watched him through the phone as he moved his hand up and down my shoulder. His hands felt like burning  yet such pleasuring fire against my skin. But I still have to watch my expressions and what I do. Its important that I don't mess up.

Damn he looks so good in that red buttoned up shirt. It compliments him so well, like a handsome devil.  He is so handsome that I'm not sure how people can resist that man.

His delicate long fingers start to stray down to the hem of my collar slowly rubbing his thumb up against my shirt and slightly touching my bare skin. My skin begins to tingle in the best way.

  I rubbed my eye in order to hide the expression on my face slightly. His fingers are now against my bare skin. I try my hardest to pay attention to what Changbin Hyung is saying.  He stops for a moment then continues again.

My heart feels like its pounding out of my chest like as if any moment I would do something I shouldn't do. 'Focus Felix, remember the cameras. Don't be distracted' I thought to myself.

A little while longer, Hyunjin begins to touch Changbin but still had his hand on me. Does he do this to everyone to a certain exent? I had to smile in order to hold my Jealousy in although it was stupid because I knew he didn't like skinship that much or touching other people. But why am I still bothered by this?

His hands were now on my chest then slowly making it's way back up to my shoulder.  And then something unexpected happened... he hugs me wrapping his slender arms around me, with one arm wrapped across my chest and the other slightly on my chest. His head was on my shoulder which made my heart race faster. I think he knew it to because I could feel his mouth go to a smirk.

I closed my eyes for a second to calm my emotions and to soak up the moment while it lasted. I could feel his heartbeat race in his chest or at leasy what I could feel from the slight contact.

He then set up slowly as his fingers were slightly tracing across my neck which was close to making me moan. He then rubs the back of my neck. 'Please Hyunjin, just give me a small break before the horny side comes out of me.' I thought to myself

I whispered to I.N and covered my mouth so no fan caught on to what I am saying"how much longer til this is over and laugh to make it not suspicious"

"Couple more minutes. Hang in there" he whispers then laughs like I asked him to. I put my arm around I.N to make sure that the touching Hyunjin was doing wasn't suspicious to the staff. The last thing I want is a warning from staff.

I could feel Hyunjin's Gaze seer in the back of my head, I glance at the screen. 'Oh shit. What in the hell is that scary look about.' Nope, not taking the chance of death today, I took my hand off of I.N as it was time for the live to wrap up and for the true test to start.

After the staff all left, Bang chan announced to the group "who's down for some dinner out tonight?" He seemed pretty cheery today, well more than normal.

Hyunjin answered for me "about that, Me and Felix will be staying in and ordering take out. You guys go out and have fun. We will be fine, I just want to bond with him more"  he kept intense eye contact with me the whole time he was speaking.

Bang chan raised his eyebrow and did his nervous laugh. He could tell my emotions quickly since I am the closest to him.  The members left one by one rushing to get out, I guess because they were hungry.

Hyunjin came up behind me after the group left. He wrapping his arms around my waist tracing circles on my stomach with his finger. His lips were so close to my ear that I could feel his breath on my ear. "Come with me angel"