New Year, New Days To Come

People say at the start of the new year everything changes, well for Hyunjin and Felix that was Yesterday. Now the future is bright for them, but who knows where the road might lead them to.

Hyunjin's pov

It was about 7 AM when Bang Chan wakes me up.  "Hey Hyunjin, Do you know where Woojin is?"  I rubbed my eyes hoping to stay awake long enough to converse with him. I look at our leader than at the clock. This better be damn important or I'm going to kick his ass or dye his hair.

"I don't know where the hell he is. I mean I only share a room with Han and Seungmin. Felix might have a closer clue Why?"

He swears under his breath then says "Well he wasn't home last night and staff dont know where to start looking since his phone is dead."

"Did you happen to look in a bar, that man sure drinks alot?"

Bang Chan sighs "I dont even know. "

"Look not meaning to sound harsh, but he will come up when he is ready. Now let me sleep" I groan and turn over.

Bangchan nudges me again. "You have to get ready anyways. We have to record which is why I was asking you as no one else knows. Get ready before the staff starts giving us a lecture. "

"Well Woojin isn't here anyways so we can't do it anyways. Look,I will piece his parts in when producing somehow just get up. FELIX, GET YOUR BOYFRIEND UP BEFORE HE MAKES MY BLOOD PRESSURE GO THROUGH THE ROOF AND I DON'T MEAN AS IN TURNED ON UP. "

I laughed a little silently and Felix sighs coming in "giving our leader a hard time eh?" He sits down on the bed and rubs my leg up and down. Bang chan walks away silently to give us privacy.

I turned around to face him and Felix asks me "what will it take for you to get up? Mostly before Bang Chan murders you" he laughs

"Mm" I pretend to think while staring into his stunning dark brown eyes. "How about hugging me for a moment then I might be able to"

He crawls under the covers and hugs me close and kisses my chest quickly. "Ready to get ready now?" He asks, I can tell he's still tired himself as his deep voice is huskier today.

"Are you?" I scan his face to detect his emotions. He was still holding me though.

"Mm maybe a minute more wouldnt hurt" he says as his eyes open and close and so do mine slowly

Felix's Pov

Bang chan ends up waking us up after swearing a couple of time and after finding woojin. We are all in the recording studio now kinda confused on why we are even here since Bang Chan Hyung just told us to get up and the vans will take us to the company and for us to go to the recording studio.

Bangchan leans against the wall. "Okay it's that time of year again. Time to redo old songs. So we will do one practice recording for each member and then the real one and we will see which one to use. Im not saying its going to be done for the real version in one go but still we try."

The first one to start was Woojin with the song 'Hellevator' and we all did this until we hit the last song which was 'astronaut'

Chan and Han puts on the earphones while listening to the demos,I could tell what they were doing since I hang around Bang Chan enough to know.

Han takes them off and tells me to go again but try a little bit deeper just to show progress from almost three years ago. Hyunjin approached the mic on the outside and says "you got this Felix, Breathe and calm down"  he gives me the thumbs up and started concentrating on my lines. 

Once my lines were over,Han tells me to come back in and Hyunjin wraps his arm around my shoulder when I sit down next to him.

Han compares the two audios to each other and say "great job. Nice and clear. Stays will probably enjoy this."

Chan hyung pats Hyunjin on the shouler "your turn buddy. It's real version so try your best."

I whispered in his ear "don't worry about it, think of it as any other performances and do your best" I quickily kiss his cheek.

Han tapped me on the shoulder as he plugged another headset in the board to listen to Hyunjin sing then tosses it to me.

I listened to him closing my eyes as he sings. His voice sounds heavenly, not too high but not too deep but just perfect. Han was about to press the microphone button for Hyunjin to hear him talk but I told him to wait until he finishes. I think I know what he is wanting him to do though.

Once he finishes his part I press the button "Hyunjin, don't tense up so much. Not everything has to be perfect."