Sandy Daze

Hyunjin's Pov
I turn over to look at him as the moonlight struck his perfect skin and how the moon illuminated the color of his deep brown eyes.

I slipped my hand on his cheek and kissed him with passion. I think I might have caught him off guard but after a few seconds, he snaps back into reality and places his hand ever so lightly on my hip as if I was porcelain glass that was going to break by a touch of the hip.

He kisses me back matching my energy. After a couple more moments of pure bliss, I lay my head back down on the sand. He lays his head down on my stomach looking uo at the stars. "Tonight is so pretty. I wish I could stay in this moment forever with you" Felix says.

Through these moments that I have had so far with Felix, he has taught me what real love feels like. To want to be beside someone through good and bad,To want to touch someone all the time and even if that day is spent in silence, it still wouldn't matter to me.

"You know Felix, I love you so much" this may be the first time that he heard these words and maybe it is too soon to say those words. However, I would rather it be too soon than too late. Because if I said it too late and that ball of sunshine left me because he felt as if I didn't love him enough, then I wouldn't ever forgive myself.

He covers his mouth with his hands as tears glistened in his eyes. I hope it is in a good way.

"I love you too Hyunjin. You are the best thing that has ever walked into my life" My heart skipped a beat in happiness as I was so worried that somehow maybe I hurt him.

He sits up slightly and so do I almost as if we are mirror each other subconsciously. "Why are you staring? Do I have sand on my face or something" He looks so confused.

"I was just admiring your beauty that's all" I responded to him. Even soaking wet and sand dusting his hair he still looks as gorgeous as a model.

His smile slowly fades away as my eyes met his. But it's nothing but pure tension at this point. I lean in close enough for me to feel his warm breath fall on my lips.

I stop there to see if that's what he wants as I could feel the tension when his eyes feel as if he was peeling my clothes off.

His eyes slowly fall down from my eyes to my lips gazing at them as if he was if he was a starving person about to have their first meal in a while.

He gently snakes his arm around my waist and pulls me in for a gentle kiss that slowly burns in a bigger fire in me that makes me want to rush the kiss but at the same time I want to savor this moment incase one day, if I don't have him, I can fondly look back on these memories.

Felix's Pov

He breaks the kiss a moment later and I put my head on his shoulder watching the waves. After we got tired of that we slowly retire into our nice hotel room.

After we both took our showers and Hyunjin was getting out of his and into the bedroom, I smack him lightly with the pillow. He rolls on the bed laughing "You sneaky little devil, what in the hell do you think your doing?"

"I'm challenging you to a pillow fight" I giggled. I know this sounds childish but I just wanted to live life once as a young guy with heavy responsibilities such as being in a kpop group and all that. Most guys my age right now are partying and having fun while I'm always working and I just want to play with Hyunjin to give him fun too.

"Oh to the death or normal?" He jokes as he grabs his pillow and stands up on his feet again.

"Hmm let me think. How about until  one can't take it" I suggested. Hyunjinie grinned which ment he maybe liked the sound of that.

He smacks me on the head with the pillow. "Oh so that's how you want to start the night out huh?" I smack him on the side of the arm with the pillow as it knocks him slightly to the side.

He hits me with the pillow on my side which knocks me on the bed which allowed him enough time to get on me and put his pillow on my face "Sleepy time Lix" he jokes and removed the pillow after a second.

I grabbed my pillow again and smacked him on the side causing him to fall on the bed beside me since he already was off balance with only one foot on the ground and the other was by my hip

"Okay, you play that game and so will I"
I smirked at him and he tosses his pillow on his side of the bed once more.

"Okay okay lix I surrender." He laughs and I fall on my side, out of breath after pillow fighting back and forth for the past hour while running back and forth around the hotel room.

In a way, I kinda feel bad for the people below us tonight as they heard all this going on.