The Heart Calls

Sometimes little white lies are called for, but in Hyunjins case, it was for a surprise. He wanted to do something special for him. He would do anything for him.

Hyunjin's POV

I feel so bad about lying to Felix, I truly do but I did it because I wanted to spend the day with him alone without noise or anyone to see. But first I needed to get him a Christmas present. And then covering new years eve at the same day.

I have it all planned out in my head, I decided to ask him to be in a relationship with me on the rooftop. I'll have to discuss this with Han, but if I can get Han or one of the calmer members to light fireworks on second before the clock strikes midnight then my plan will be fully romantic.

But first I need to focus on all the members gifts. Seungmin and I.N, I will get them a pair of shoes, Woojin a alarm clock since he can't ever wake the hell up on time, Bang chan a pair of speakers, Han a new pair of headphones and a colone.

Han typically likes the woodsy spice smell normally. Honestly the one who has to smell him the most is Lee know and his roomies. I probably will get Lino a airfryer since he's been wanting that and cat toys as a bonus for his 3 cats, maybe I won't get threatened to be killed until new years. And Felix I am planning to get him a promis ring but that's for new years. For his real present, I will give him a scent that he always runs out of.

I shopped most of the day away. Now the hardest part of the day, finding the perfect promise ring for Felix. As I looked I realized that alot of the rings were more of women styles and not of what he typically goes for. In the end I chose one and got out.

One thing I didn't figure out is how Im going to sneak in the dorms and place everyones presents in their beds and sneak in the plans for new years in without him noticing.

Felix's pov

A call came through as I was siting in the mall food court drinking a strawberry smoothie. I glanced at my phone to see 'Hyunjin <3' pop up. Hes supposed to be with his family by now, crazy boy. "Hey Hyunjin, what's wrong?" I started to worry that something might have happened since he is calling.

His voice was kinda unsteady like he was nervous "Nothing much, I'm just on my way to a restaurant with my family. I figured I would give you a call since I had time and missed you."

"Just chillin in the food court. I was just getting a smoothie and starting to pick up the rest of the Christmas stuff. I just have to shop for Lee know Hyung and Han. Although that wouldn't be that hard to do." There was a pause on the line for a moment before he does responded to me.

"Alright Lix, I'll call you later. I got to go. Byeee" he hangs up the phone quickly. It's almost as if he didn't want his voice to give him away.

After shopping for the rest of the members stuff, I walk up to the apartment building where the dorms is at. I typed in the code quickly making sure that no one saw it or got behind me.

I placed each of the members gifts on their beds. I got Hyunjin a necklace of a infinity. It's almost like a promise that I will love him for infinity and be loyal to him.

I placed the box on the bed then went into the bathroom to wash my hands when I saw a figure in the shower but the shower wasn't running. I quickly walked backwards and the shower curtain came back to be Hyunjin.

I smacked his chest lightly. "You little devil, You told me that you were with your family."

He laughs "About that, the suitcase was empty and my family is on vacation until new years so that couldn't be possible. Besides I have home right here. With you"

He places his arms around my waist and places his head on my shoulder bringing me into a big bear cuddle. It makes me happy that he is comfortable showing affection and touching people without it making him uncomfortable.

We walked back into the living room after talking to him to get him to even move that far. We ended up sitting on the black sofa watching his favorite K drama while cudding. He would text Han about something every now and then, which isn't totally unusual since he is his roommate and all.

I go into his dorm and hand him his christmas present and Hyunjin reaches into his bag, which should have given me a dead giveaway that he was here. He unwraps his box and smiles. "Lix this is precious just like you are" he smiles and slips it on. The silver infinity necklace looks so good on him as if it was handmade for him.

I unwrapped my present, it was the colone that I wear all the time. He must have realized that I was out of it because I always keep the dark black squared bottle on my dresser at night. I noticed that something was written on the side of the bottle 'for eternity, my heart is will be yours' I started to cry as I was so touched.

Hyunjin studied my face for a moment then gets up and squats down infront of my with his hand on my cheeks "Felix, are you okay?" His face was filled with worry. I smiled and nodded.

"Your gift was just so touching it made me spill happy tears." He sighs, glad that I wasn't sad or anything of that sort. He kissed me on my lips gently on my lips. This is officially the best Christmas I have had.