Steamy Bath

Hyunjin's Pov

"You got me dirty with your car so take responsibility." You should have seen the look on Felix's face as he was shocked but at the same time imagining it.

He then nods and says "Your wish is my command,Prince." Well that's a new nickname. Buddy, he really needs to stop taking advice from Han.

He hollered from the bathroom "Come on Hyunjin, while the water is still warm" I walked into the bathroom where his clothes were nicely folded on the bathroom countertop and his dirty clothes were tossed into a neat pile in the corner of the room.

I start walking towards the white bath tub that Felix was relaxed in with bubbles surrounding him with rose petals on top. Looks like he came prepared. The cold pale tiled floor was cold against my bare feet as it started to make me shiver a slight bit.

This whole time Felix had his eyes glued on me. The bath water smelled like lavender as the steam from the water started to hit me. I walked closer to him and said "Undress me" I smirked. I think this time he's bold enough to do so.

He laughs shaking his head. "I'm not doing that Hyunjin. You have two capable hands"

"So do you Lee"

He raises his eyebrow as he was trying his best not to smile "Do you really want to start this Hwang?"

"I don't know, how will the cards play if I do?" I teased him

Felix raises a eyebrow "Okay two options, either undress youself while I still feel like washing you off or go in with clothes on then deal with the rest later"

And that right there reminded me so much like Lee Know. But that's who he spends the most time with other than me,Bangchan, and sometimes Han. Although while he is close with all the members,those that I listed are just his comfort people.

I end up surrendering and taking off my clothes then tossing them in the pile with his clothes. At the end of the day, it still gets washed the same way at the dorms anyways. I slowly slipped in the water as the hot water would take some time to adjust against my cold skin.

The water felt so good though to me as my body was cold but our body heat made everything even hotter. He puts his arms around my shoulders and kissed my cheek.

"Don't worry Hyunjin, just relax." He makes a small trail of kisses down my back then says "Just lay back against me. I'll keep you safe" he whispers to me giving me chills down my back with his deep voice.

I slowly laid up against his chest as I could feel his heart pound out of his chest as his body always reacts this way when we have major contact, I could tell he was turned on. One thing about Felix is even he is saying one thing, his breathing is mostly matching mine. A psychological thing that he doesn't realize.

Felix's Pov

His body was pressed up against mine as he was relaxed. I studied his face as if it was my favorite book that I was surprised about the ending each time. His eyes were closed but he wasn't asleep, Hyunjin rubs my knee as all you could hear was the water moving as he moved his arm.

"Want me to wash your hair for you?" I asked him since that's what he wanted me to do I think that's what he wants anyways. Hyunjin opens his eyes and turns his head to look at me.

"If you wish to my knight" he kisses my cheek. Welp that's definitely something different. Did I leave the old hyunjin on the side of the road and a ghost possessed his body?

I start by wetting his gorgeous shiny black hair with water that I could get from my hands. I then reached for the eucalyptus hair wash that the hotel provided us with and put some in his hair.

I slowly massage his head as I get the soap worked into his scalp. "Fuck Felix" he moaned softly which made my face heat up like I was sitting in front of a fire.

"Shush, the hotel room below is going to kill us" I playfully smack his chest. He looks at me as if he was offended but of course he is just playing aroundm

"Oh Felix ha-" he moans louder as I cover his mouth. Well the old Hyunjin is back and here to stay.

"Hush Hyunjin. I swear I can't take you anywhere" I laughed. "Are you going to stop or do I have to keep my hand on your mouth?" He shakes his head no

"Are you sure Hyunjin?" He licks my hand as I pulled my hand away to rinse off his spit in the water. Should have known that would have been his next move.

"A gag would have done better" he smirks devilishly

I give him the death stare. I will kick his ass one of these day...no I would never hurt my baby.

"Hey" Hyunjin looks me in my eyes

"Yeah?"

"I love you" he tells me smiling. He then kisses my nose lightly.

"I'll love you until the end of this earth" I responded back to hi.

I really don't know what I did to deserve this amazing man. He is just perfect. After a while of speaking, cleaning and other things we get out of the water and got ready for bed.

I watched him sleep for a couple of moments as he cuddled me then eventually fell asleep as tommorow is going to be a nerve racking night.