Crashing Waves

Hyunjin's Pov

I knew this was place that brought him happniess as the first official vacation that Stay never knew about was at this beach.

I wrapped my arms around his waist, as he was turned around again as he was enjoying the roar of the ocean. I whispered "Do you like the surprise angel?" He places his hands over mine and looked up at me with his pretty eyes.

"Of course I do, I enjoy anything that involves you. God there are so many memories here. Like when I was a trainee, before I had to leave the country, I searched up pretty beaches to go to, I mean the beaches here are nothing like the ones in Australia. But because I knew they were so different and wasn't sure I was going to be back again for a a while. I stayed a extra day and just enjoyed myself."

This is something that I have never heard about before. I heard about his times in Australia, but never like his time as a trainee. I want to learn more about that one day without bringing sadness that came along with it at that time.

"Do you ever miss Australia?" I began to worry about that as he left his home and family just to be a Kpop star, in a way it's also known that it was what he was signing up for.

Felix turns around to face me as my hands are now on the lower part of his  back. "Hyunjin don't worry about that,it's been almost four years that we have been a group for."

"But that's not what I asked. I'm just curious" I hope that didn't come off pushy or demanding.

"I miss my family sometimes yes, however I also have a family here in Korea with you guys so it makes me feel  at home."

One day and I will bring it up to Bang Chan, but I want to fly his parents here to Korea to see their son again.

Felix brings his hands up to my cheeks and rubs my cheeks "Don't worry about that though. Let's just have fun." He smiles brightly and I let go of him.

He grabs onto my hand "Follow me Love" he winks at me. "Oh and take off your shoes. We wont be needing those." I'm guessing the waves are calling for him. We begin to walk together with our hands lightly laced in each other and slowly walks to the beach.

The warm soft sand hits my toes, surpiringly at this time of day, it still feel like warm coals on my feet. He lets go of my hand and runs off shouting "catch me if you can Hyunjinnie"
Why do I have a feeling that that isn't the best idea

"You don't have land legs yet, don't think about getting your sea legs." I playfully shout at him as I run to catch up to him. Good lord he has a lot of energy.

Felix's Pov

I slow down once I hit the water. The water was slowly waving back and fouth as the sand tickles my toes. Hyunjin halts to a stop once he hit near the water. "And nope" he laughs and backs away playfully.

He's cute in his own way. But in the same way, he is so not getting away with not getting in the water once.

The sun was setting so by now most people would have been eating dinner or in doors by now so there was no risk to it. Besides not a lot of people would blink a eye if there was someone here.

I pull on his hand lightly as he slowly gets into the water. I only go up to our knees in water since I dont want to be 100% wet but just enough where it feels good.

Hyunjin splashes me "and thats for getting me wet" he smiles laughing a little bit.

"Oh so you want to start a water war huh?" I smirk as I poke at him playfully

"I don't know do I?" He splashes me again.

"Oh hell naur" my Australian accent begins to come out more heavier now as I splash him back big time since the waves pulled us in to our waists in water.

Hyunjin laughs shaking off the water off his face "Ah refreshing. Your going to have to try harder pretty boy"  he puts his finger under my chin then removed it after I fake bit his finger.

He splashes me over and over again and so did I until we were both drenched and cold from the water growing the pretty colors of  the sky turned pitch black and the wind grew colder.

We return to land. He sighs plopping into the sand laying down and I laid down with him. "You know, we were in a rush and I may have forgot something" he turns his head to look at me

"What?" Hyunjin looks confused

"Two towels" I hear him suck in a breath and laughs. We both turn our heads back just enjoying the sound of the waves crashing against the rocks and star gazing. But something unexpected happened, he kissed me with passion out of the blue.