The Big Bang

Hyunjin's Pov

It is now fouth of July. One of the best times of year for a little bit of mischief. Chan can kill me afterwards but I'm going to make sure sparks fly. The group decided to have a firework show on the rooftop since we couldn't go see any in public.

Felix was still sleeping in the bed, he kept having nightmares, probably about the whole press surrounding him thing. Poor angel.  I was in the kitchen making myself a cup of coffee when Han comes in "Hey Hyunjin, Bang Chan hyung wants to see you."

Oh lovely, probably bitching time. "How's is his mood today?" I want to see how he is before I go in there. I might not want to be decapitated before the show.

Han smiles "Don't worry, you'll be okay. I mean honestly it's most likely just because of recordings." Han pats my head and I gave him the death glare which made him retreat to our dorm room.

"If you wake up Felix, I swear Han it will be your final breath" I said to him then walks into the dorm rhat Bangchan is is. In the dorm, he was sitting in his office chair with his computer open and a microphone set up.

"Okay Hyunjin, so first of all, you know that song 'Red Lights' that we were writing? Let's do that freestyle and see how we go.

We started the first recording where Bangchan breathes into the microphone three times and adding dark lyrics but sexy.

I sit down on one of the bed tapping my foot. This song is good but way too sexy, I'm afraid that it will be too much for stays. "Chan, the breathing part was a good addition however the lyrics needs some work as its just way too explict. "

Bangchan hands me the notebook that we had the lyrics in. "You try it mate"
I studied the lyrics and changed bits and pieces of it and tossed it back and forth as we both worked on it.

Felix walks into the room looking around then comes over to me and rubs my shoulders. "Hey Hyunjin, you still working this late?" He looks confused as normally I don't help write lyrics let alone do it while recording

"Yeah, its for the units for the new album. Mr chan obviously has his head down the gutter and too much kinky shit"

Felix laughs "Can I hear?" His eyes lit up, welp here's the wild side of Felix. He is nothing but a surprise all the time.

Chan laughs "Fine one time. Its good thing that you also came in.  Your unit song will be with Lee know and Changbin so work with them as they already know"

We run through the song one time but as I was recording, I was looking at Felix keeping eye contact as I turned on my stage charm.

He raised his eyebrows when we finished "Wow, that was super good." He smiles and says looking at his clock and Chan claps.

"That was the best recording yet. Thank you Felix for being our sunny good luck charm" he laughs a little bit

"Uh guys, we better be getting to the roof top if we are going to do this."

Felix's Pov

We start to make our way up the stairs to the roof top where Han kicks the door open. Chan takes a deep breath in.
"Han, what the fuck are you doing?"

Han smiles backing up some "Just acting like I'm in a action movie" Seungmin shakes his head then sits down on the floor of the rooftop as the rest of the group except for Bang chan and Hyunjin who were lighting up the fireworks.

The fireworks exploded into the prettiest colors that looked wonderful against the night sky. Hyunjin walks over to me taking my hand and going behind the members where the wall to the exit was. He lightly pressed me up against it not breaking eye contact.

Bang chan sees us and looks away quickly. Hyunjin whispers in my ear "May the sparks fly" he smirks then kisses me passionately like as if he was desperate to know me better but in the way of physical touch.  He breaks away and winks. 

"Enjoy the show" he smiles as we sit down on the ground and watched the firework show. He lays his head on my shoulder as the sparks are flying in the air. If only I could stay in this moment forever.