A Month Later

Rumors began to spread about Woojin about the bar incidents. It will be hard for Stray Kids to figure it out but everything unknots after a while.

Hyunjins Pov

Chan was pacing the living room half way pissed and half frustrated. Here lately Woojin has been missing off and on,there is a rumor going around with Woojin going to bars and doing nasty things. Honestly I'm not that close to him so I would have no clue.

Felix has been oddly quiet and distance here lately, he only is perky and like the sun when filming. Something is off and now the pieces are starting to connect.

I swear the next time that I see Woojin, me and him will have a hopefully friendly conversation but before that I need to confirm things with Felix. I've been so busy with filming and dancing lately that we both haven't had too much time to talk and all that.

I knock on Felix's door. "Lix, are you in there?" Felix opens the door and wraps his arms around me not letting go.

"I missed you so much Hyunjin." I rubbed his back up and down then kissed his cheek

"Don't worry, I'll always be here no matter what." I whisper to him and kissed the top of his head. "Felix, we need to discuss something."  I worry about him deeply but at the same time, I worry there is nothing I can do about it.

He sighs and sits on his bed and I sat down next to him "is anything happening here lately? You know you haven't been your usual self."

Felix looks around for a moment as if he is stuck in his mind. "Woojin, he isn't as bad as people think he is. He just let go of his anger today and a couple other days before this. But he is just stressed"

This just made my blood boil. "Exactly what did he do to you?" We just filmed finding stray kids not that long ago. He stands up getting a makeup wipe and wipes the makeup off his neck. On his neck was bruises in the shape of finger prints.

So thats why Chan was pissed, of course he would be the first to realise what happened since he is roommates with Felix. He mumbles "Sorry I shouldn't have said anything"

I held him tight and he lays his head on my shoulder "everything will be alright Lix, I will protect you. That being said, for a little while, you will be sleeping with "

He looks at me "but I don't want

Felix's Pov

"What can I do to make you feel better?" Hyunjin asked me, his eyes were full of concern. Of course I never did think that he would do that but never know about anything anymore.

"Just stay with me for a while and lets just spend time together." I replied to him. Here lately with our schedules being packed, we haven't been able to speak much as we get back from work we are tired by then.

We ended up walking into his dorm. Han was with Lee Know. And as for Seungmin, who knows for sure. We are laying down in bed with me cuddling him.

My eyes start slowly closing as my long eyelashes flutter up and down as we watch a movie on Hyunjin's laptop. He whisper to me " It's okay love,rest up well" he turns to his side and I put my leg across mine. I lays my  hand on his broad chest, he turn off the movie.

I softly mumbled to him "It's fine, I'm not tired. Don't worry baby" my eyes slowly start to close has his presence with the dark room made me feel so safe and comfortable.

Hyunjin strokes my hair slowly then kissed my forehead and whispers "sleep, no need to fight your sleep" I nuzzle my face gently on his neck then eventually I fell asleep next to him.

I woke up to the sound of Hyunjin and Woojin shouting at each other. He sounded so pissed at him

"How dare you hurt Felix? What happened to being a team? Team don't choke their members. This is close to a betrayal to both me and the whole team."

"What the hell do you know about anything Hyunjin, you are just protecting your lover" he snarls those words like a insult.

Hyunjin raised his fist and punched Woojin in the jaw. "Dont you ever fucking touch Felix or any of our members like that ever again."

Woojin pushes him in into the wall. "What the fuck are you going to do about it?"

I step infront of Woojin so pissed off for touching Hyunjin "You reak of alcohol again, what the hell are you doing? The press eyes are on you right now. The last thing you need is to have something else for them to prove your guilty because I don't know if you are or not but you need to walk this shit off."

Woojin yells at me "what makes you think you can tell me what to do? You are nothing but a weak gay boy"

I've had enough of this abuse, I smacked him across the face and he punched me on the jaw making my lip bleed, which made me punch his shoulder but he dodged it as my fist hit the wall making my hand hurt more and my knuckles bleed.

Bang chan sighs as he walks out of the dorm room " HEY" he shouts to stop the fighting "Do you people ever sleep? You guys act like frat guys. Woojin, dont you dare lay a hand on them again or I swear I will turn you in to the staff. Go walk it off Woojin. Hyunjin, Felix, I need to talk to you. You guys alright?"

I have never seen Bang Chan pissed before. If Lee Know wakes up, well we are all screwed. Not just one of us, all of us.

Woojin flips him off and says "don't worry, my contract is actually done once JYP announces it to the public which is tomorrow so good luck."