Dancing In The Headlights

Hyunjin's pov

Felix comes into the dorm bedroom after we all had dinner. I looked over at him as he is fully dressed with his blue jeans on and a white T-shirt. "Baby, come on" he whispers to me taking my hand. I slowly sit up looking at Han to make sure that he wasn't paying attention to what he was saying.

I stood up getting out of bed "Where are going?" I grabbed my phone turning it on as a picture of me and Felix on the beach that I took quickly and in secret back then. It has been four years since then. We just came back from tour getting ready for the next comeback.  We even had solo albums for while there. The time read 8:00 Pm on my phone.

Felix puts his finger to his lips telling me to be quiet. "Not telling you yet" he smiles. This time it will be on Felix who will have to put up with Bang Chan.

"But what about Lee Know and our leader?" I was worried he would get in trouble if the press saw whatever you are up to

Felix cups my face and squished them lightly then removes his hands "I'll let them know in the morning, for now all they know is I'm getting gas and food" he winked at me grabbing my hand.

"What about clothes or bags?" I wonder how long we will be disappearing for. Probably not more than a day or two just because of the comeback coming up so soon.

"I got it packed up in a suitcase with your charger and other things. You'll only be gone for two nights no worries."

Where the hell is he planning on taking me and how come I didn't know about it? Unless it was during the times we didn't share a room together while touring. He was rooming with Bang Chan at the time.

Oh that sneaky b-. We sneaked out of the dorms and into his car. Felix straps my seatbelt in for me very slowly never breaking eye contact with me. During the whole drive,he had his hand on my thigh.

The road was silent the whole time, I unrolled the window sticking my hand out the window. The cool night breeze made my hand feel good. It kinda made me tired. My eyes nods slowly up and down as Felix says in a calming tone "Go to sleep Hyunjinie, it's okay." I fell asleep listening to the radio.

The car was at a full stop with Felix cussin up a storm as I was slowling waking up.  "motherfucking car. You couldn't have fucked up later." I know where we are now, we are near Naksan beach area.

"Angel, calm down." I glanced at the time, about 10 minutes away or at least thats where I think we are going to.  The dark night sky was still there as it was only 9:50 AM.

Felix's Pov

We were pulled over at the side of the road, no one was moving in traffic. Hyujin gets out of the car pulling the hood up. "Felix, turn the car on now so I can see what it does"  it's cute when he acts like he knows whst he is doing. But the truth is there is nothing wrong with this car. I faked the broke down car just for this.

I got out of the car afyer turning on the headlights. I then shut down the hood smiling then twitched my mouth acting annoyed so he didn't catch on.

"Come on lix, we better get going here soon so we can both sleep." Hyunjin tells me as he tries to open the hood again but not on my watch. I took his hand pulling him away from the car.

"Don't say you have another member in that car so they can run over us both?" Hyunjin smirks. Ah here comes the sassy/sarcasm side of him. I start to try to slow dance with him.

At first he wasn't having any of it but then after a while, he follows along with me as the car radio was blasted on high which is something I also timed right.

Ah the romance scene cliche in most romance movies. He smirks and whispers in my ear "I know what your doing Lix, faking the car dying. If it's dead how come the car radio and headlights work?"

"Magic" I tell him laughing softly as I got lost into his eyes. He places a finger under my chin "Lix. You are something else." I back up some until my lower  back hit the car hood acting as if I was scared of him.

"Please dont run over me scary killer." I try my best not to smirk "I'll do anything" I said in a high pitched voice like those girls in horror movies.

He laughs then plays along with me coming towards me until I was sitting on the hood. "Anything?" He raised his eyebrow staring at me. God this boy needs to be a actor or model.

"Really,I-I promise" his large hands hits the top of the car lightly on each sides of my thighs.  His eyes slowly drag down my body and back up. He bites his lip as one of his hands snake up my thigh up to under my shirt. He grabs my waist pulling me slightly closer to him.

He leaned in real close and says "Then make a move on me this time or take me to the hotel."

"Get in then" I whispered to him. The tension was thick but he didn't seem to want to just yet because when I tried to get up, he shakes his head and kissed me in a fast desperate way.

His hand was still wrapped around my waist as he was kissing me.  The kiss lasted a couple more seconds before he breaks away and allows me to get off the hood of my car. "I just couldn't let you get away with it. I needed my dose of my sunshine." He smirks and pops me on my ass.

"Hey now, knock it off before we get dirtier"  I told him and he ruffles my hair smiling. I got back into the car and started driving to our destination.

"Then next time don't pull over to where things could happen."

We end up at the same hotel that we were at three years ago but I did that on purpose as I have something up my sleeve, I just hope it's not too soon. Plus I thought this place would be a chance to relax, relive memories and make new memories.

I handed Hyunjin the hotel key card and told him to go on up before me since I had to do something else first. I grabbed a box and put it in the glove compartment.

I ran back up the stairs as Hyunjin being the dumbass he can be sometimes left the hotel room open for me. I shut the door behind me and used the privacy lock on the door.

"Even the same hotel huh?"

"Mhm. I thought since we stayed here before and liked it well enough, that it would be good just to do that."

Hyunjin nods not asking anymore questions but instead walked over to me and said 5 words "Take a bath with me"