Press At The Door

Hyunjin's Pov

What did he just say about press? "Wait what?" I finally spoke up as those words caught our attention as we looked each other in the eyes "Lucky you two, because now you are both on break for four months. JYP put out a statement now to the press saying that due to Felix's mental health, he will be on break." Oh no.

"But what the hell does the press have their panties up their ass over?"

"Take a fat guess Mr.romance."

"Well it could be one of two things..."

Bangchan takes over the phone "What the fuck are you doing Hyunjin? Trying for a longer break" Great his Australian accent is thicker. This can get scary quick.

"Uh laying in bed with F-" Felix muffled me with a kiss

"Oh gawd, not now. Felix, the press caught you and Hyunjin getting steamy on the beach last night." I could hear Lee know in the background saying 'hope you got sand in your mouth and any other place unpleasant Hyunjin. '

Felix sighs "It was pitch dark, they had to been far away."

"Yes Felix but they still are saying it could be you two." He sighs and Lee know's voice pops in again. "Caution is key Hyunjin"

"No one asked old wise one" I tell him back

"Having back pains yet?" Lee know asks before you hear his voice distant in the background with the door shutting.
"Good god, you two bicker like actual siblings. Anyways as I was saying before you two went on your bitch fits. The company thought it would be better if the scandal blew over like the other two ones right now." Bang chan mumbles.

"Three fucking scandals great job team. Work as a team in this way but annoy me on both levels" he nervously laughs then says "but we can still give you two lyrics and do the demo versions in the dorms anyways. Drive safe be back within a hour." The phone beeps indicates that it hung up.

"Welp maybe it's just a sign that we needed more time alone. Don't worry about this Lix. We wouldn't have known, these crazy people have all types of gears and plus zooming on cameras."  I could tell that he was lost in thought as his eyes were distant and looking over at the corner of the room.

I slipped my hand in his as my hand almost swallows his in size. I gave his hand a light comforting squeeze. He locks eyes with me and kisses me gently then pulls away. "I'm sure it will be okay." He smiles brightly as he slips his hand out of mine and gets up putting on a gray shirt and black pants that just love his thighs as it clung tight to him. He laughs "Get your head out of the gutters Hyunjinnie"

I innocently smile "Yes baby" I laughed a little then slowly got up out of the bed and slipped on a white shirt with Blue jeans that were snug in all the right places. His eyes slowly and mentally unwrapped my body. "Now who had their mind in the gutter angel?"

We packed up all the stuff that was out and threw out the things that needed to be tossed out. We checked out of the hotel room after we were done and We started walking to the parking garage where my car was. I unlocked the doors and got in.

Felix's Pov

I got into Hyunjins car as I reached for the seat belt, Hyunjin playful smacks my hand. "Let me do that for once." He smiles. I have a feeling he's up to something.  He uses his left hand to grab the seat belt as his face was too close to mine.

It took all that was in me not to devour him with hungry kisses that could delay us by heading backseat. Plus we do not need another scandal on us for sure.  He smirks as his eyes meet mine for a moment as we are now in our own little world.

His eyes then drifted down to my lips, he then kisses me lightly like a feather landing on my lips. He clicks the seat belt into place but I wouldnt have known it if it wasn't for the click as all I felt was his lips on mine and his big hand on my upper thigh.

He sits down back in his seat the right way and starts up the car begining to drive. But one thing didn't change, his hand placement. It was getting too hot in here, I rolled down the car window sticking my hand out it as I felt the breeze lightly tickle my hand.

The rest of the drive was sitting in nothing but the car radio as I think our minds were somewhere else whether it was in moments that were yet to come or in dirtyville.

We pulled up to the dorms where there were press in front of the door. Fuck. I called Chan Hyung "There is a shit ton of reporters at the entrance"

"Just walk in,smile and go in. You'll be okay. Just have the body guards come with you"

"About that, we don't have them with us."

"Are you kidding me?" He huffs then says "do what I said. They can't get in without your Biometrics anyways."

Hyunjin parks the car in its normal spot then we walk up to the dorms as if we just came back from a walk. We will have the security get the luggage when this dies down.

The lights from the cameras are so bright I couldn't hardly see anything. We both wave and smile as I hold on to the bottom of his shirt until we got into the dorms.

I leaned up against the wall, shit there was way too many people there.

"Its okay Lix. Your safe with me always." I nodded at him. Shit, I forgot to cover one thing...my hickeys Hyunjin gave me today and yesterday.