Christmas Eve

Some may go home, but sometimes home is a person. Hyunjin is about to find that out. A couple of weeks have passed since they first kissed. It doesn't seem like the flames have gone down any. The bigger the passion, the bigger the flames get

Hyunjin's pov

It was the middle of the night, I hear the door slightly and slowly open. I see a head peep in slightly. I pick up the holy water beside the bed, watching the figure move the door slowly again. It then carefully tip toes towards me. I'm about to throw holy water on it until I hear his deep voice. "Hyunjin,mind if I sleep beside you tonight?"

I smile, he kinda reminds me of a kid who had a nightmare and is running to their parents to protect them. I rubbed my eyes for a moment then said "this is unusual whats up?"

He shakes his head "nothing, it's just I'm going to miss you when you go back home to you family. Sorry I shouldn't have brought that up. I'm not saying you shouldn't go, I'm just trying to soak up the moment." I nod. Actually I have two surprises for him which might put him through a loop hole but he'll love it in the end.

Most of the members decided to go home except for Bang Chan who was going to spend the night with Seungmin and his family as Seungmin offered to have him stay the night.

I open the covers and he crawls in. He drapes his arm across my chest lightly with his leg on mine. He lays his pretty head on my shoulder and looks up at me in the cutest way that it melted my heart. I kissed his forehead and whispered to him "goodnight my angel, sleep well"

I put my arm around his waist and he smiles and kisses my cheek. He closes his eyes but then opens them back up and turns my face softly to face him.

He kisses me gently and lightly, like a gentle feather but had enough heat for me to want more. I craved him, I used to hate to do skinship, but he changed everything. From the way that I love to the way that I perceived the world now.

Felix's pov

It was morning now. I looked at the clock that Hyunjin had on his clock, 12 PM. Shit, he should have already started to head back home. His arms were wrapped tightly around my waist but he was in such a deep sleep which is normally unusual for him.

I hate to wake him up, he's like a sleeping beauty. Like a rose but with no thorns. Well I take that back,he has a sharp tounge but he never uses it on me. I lightly nudged him to try to wake him up. "Hyunjin,wakey wakey. You have to get up love" those words slipped out of my mouth but I don't think he heard me any ways.

" give me a couple more minutes,I'm busy soaking in my Felix cuddles" he groans and I just smile and laugh a little. Wait, my Felix. So he's claiming me? Maybe he's still dreaming.

He then gets up so now he's hovering over me. His pretty black hair was getting longer, so it was starting to get in his eyes so I put his hair behind his ear. "You got to get moving." I told him as much as I hate for him to leave, I know he wants to see his family.

"Let me recharge then I'll go" he whispers and kisses me with passion, a passion so deep that if we get to close the love can burn in a good way. He breaks away from the kiss only to start sucking on my collar bone for a few seconds and then strokes my cheek.

"You are mine Lix. That hickey that I gave you, it just shows it even more." He kisses my forehead then gets ready to leave. He drags along his suitcase and I meet him at the door to say bye to him.

"Have a good time Hyunjin and don't forget to give that adorable dog tons of love." He nods and closes the door but as I started to walk to my room, the door opens again. He walks up behind me hugging me then kisses my cheek.

"Okay okay, I promise to go this time." He laughs then makes his way to the door and locks it behind him.

The rest of the members were done gone as I guess they went ahead early. Times like this I do miss my family but at the same time, Stray Kids is also my family. And I will forever cherish them.