The Sun Shines Another Day

There are some things that will be a struggle to them but there are somethings that can't be changed. Its like a magnet, no matter how much someone can tell them, it won't change. In the end, It makes them stronger.

Hyunjins Pov

I woke up the next morning with my head on felixs lap with my legs draped over the couch. I had a blanket over my legs and the news was on. Bang Chan hyung must have done that this morning or last night.

I look up at Felix his pretty blonde hair was in his face slightly, he seems to be in a deep sleep despite Han doing his vocal warm up for god knows what reason and Seungmin playing games in I.N's room. Bang chan is no where to be seen so either A sleeping or B writing songs.

His small head is was tiltled down. I was kinda tempted to kiss him but that would just wake him up. He looked like such a angel. His hand was placed lightly on my hip. I guess I must have fell asleep last night after talking with him on the couch last night.

Felix woke up about a hour later, he looks down at me still looking as if he wasn't fully awake. I reached my arm up and moved his hair behind his ear so it wasn't directly in his eyes. He leans down and kissed me lightly and gently on the lips then looks around.

No one was around at the time but I guess he was thinking around this time staff would be here. Which is strange, its still a week day but its late in the day so what the hell?

Bang chan walks into the room and sees us and I try to sit up but Felix obviously didn't want me to move as he slides his hand off of my hip and on my waist. I dont try to fight it anymore as let's face it, Bang chan probably doesn't even care at this point because he has walked in on other more unexplained things.

Bang chan smiles and pats our heads quickly "Mornin sleepheads. Long night ay?" He smirks and I smacked his arm

"Shush. If this is the lecture from hell, Knock knock go away and dont come back another day" I told him as he probably is nicely going to say that we shouldnt be doing this in the open since  the staff could walk in at any moment. But it's not like we have our clothes off or anything of that.

He laughs "just checking up on you guys to make sure you weren't sick or anything. And what is up what you hyunjin?" Bang Chan smirks then pinches my cheek like a grandma would.

"Does it matter? Whatcha need leader sir?" I responded to him. I mean its not like he truly need to know as I don't even know what is happening.

Felix whispers "really mr. Sarcastic? Be nice." He kissed my ear very quickly

"Ookay then, moving on from that then. Felix, you have a solo Vlive in 20 minutes meaning staff will be here in 10 to put your makeup and anything else needed. Hyunjin best attitude" he smiles then hugs us both. Felix stand up and he walks out to the JYP building where they most of the time do their vlives.

Felix's Pov

I  got into the car as the staff drove a couple of minutes to the JYP building. I then entered the 4th floor to where the dance practice room is. It's the same as it normally is with the light blue walls and the mirror walls so we can watch our movements while we dance.

So I guess for this vlive I will just start out with answering questions that the fans submit then start talking about my day without spoiling too much of what is happening.

Once I started Hyunjin would sometimes look at me but I had to stay focused. I tell Stays about the tour and some of the funny stories that we did not tell.

"The tour was honestly great. We got to see amazing views and most important our stays. We got to give you fresh preformances and I can't wait to show you whats next." I gave the fans finger hearts which they loved.

The Vlive ended 3 hours later which went a little bit over what I intended. The fans asked questions about the places we traveled and what we did and so on. The staff left about 20 minutes after cleaning up the equipment. I then walk to the bathroom to wipe off the makeup but Hyunjin hugs me from behind and lays his head on my shoulder.

"I missed you lix" he says then smiles. Buddy his attiude changes since the past couple of days. I turned around to where my back was to the sink. I boop his nose quickly smiling

"I wasn't gone that long. It was just three hours Hyunjinn" I smiled at him and then Lee Know walks in and raised his eyebrow.  He sighs and walks back to his room. "Tell me when you're done. No questions asked and not even going to process."

Hyunjin laughs and walks out and I wiped off the rest of my makeup and walked into my room to text Hyunjin while Hyunjin went into his room drawing and texting me.