Chapter 4.

Coming to a stop on a large fallen trunk Nick practically manhandles you into a sitting position. "I" he begins to speak but heaves a heavy sigh lost for words.

"You?" You tease waiting for him to speak from beside you.

"I didn't like kissing Emma-"

"Chill I know I dared her to I'm not mad" you assure him.

"No I meant" he takes another breath before going on "I don't want to kiss anyone who's not you" the words sound urgent and heavy as though he couldn't bare for you to misunderstand.

"Are you trying to say what I think you're trying to say?" You quizz him, enjoying him getting flustered.

"Yes? No? Depends on what you're thinking" he huffs leaning closer "I only want you and I want you to know I'm yours"

"Mine?" You repeat in a silky tone, a devilish gleam in your eyes.

"I'm trying to say I want to make this official" he stammers gesturing between the two of you "exclusive" he adds with a raspy voice.

You hadn't expected this. You'd both been causal for so long you weren't sure what to feel. You were sure however that Nick was the only boy you wanted and so you find yourself sealing the deal with a tender kiss.

The kiss soon turns heated, lips desperate to find eachother with each movement. His hands tangle in your hair and you hold yourself up by gripping his thighs. The position puts you at an awkward angle so you find yourself struggling to get closer without tipping yourself off the makeshift seat.

You feel two big hands slide down to your waist and hoist you across the log onto a pair of legs. Straddling him now, you look down at the brunette before you. His eyes are full of lust- which you were used to but also something else, something entirely affectionate.

"Let me sbow you how much I want you" he breathes against your ear.

You aquire a smug grin leaning back to kook him dead in the eyes "show me then"

His lips trace your jaw and his hands roam your flesh, back first then ass then thighs in massaging movements. You tug his shirt up and he breaks contact allowing you to remove it. Your own shirt is quick to follow, getting tossed aside in the tall grass.

His knee grazes you in just the right place, noticing this he smirks against your neck and grinds up into you. A sound escapes your lips falling into the night air echoing through the trees. You didn't care if anyone heard.

He plasters marks along your body as you move together, the teasing working up a need within. "Nick" you whine delicately.

The simple usage of his name is all he needs to be lulled into action. He unbuckles his belt, the sound making your squirm in anticipation. You scootch around in his lap pulling off your shorts.

"Ready baby?"

The question hangs in the atmosphere for no more then a second. Wordlessly you nod and sink dowm onto him. Simultaneously you let out gasps. You curse and whine into his mouth as your tongues reconnect. His hands land on your hips guiding you in bouncing motions.

As you ride him your hands tangle in his dark locks. "Jesus" he grunts as you pull hard against his scalp.

The gentle up and down quickly turns rough as you try to earn more sound out of him. He moans into your mouth as you go faster. The build in your abdomen becomes overbearing and you finish, tightening around him. He whimpers as he cums squeezing your waist. Thank god for birth control pills am i right?

You lay on the cool grass together hidden by mist. You trace fingers over his bare chest and he smiles at you with a look of pure admiration. You return his content gaze and and chuckle slightly to yourself. "What?" He asks softly.

"Just thinking about how I'm going to break it to Emma my man's off the table now" you quip and he laughs. The sound sends shivers through you, warm and ticklish.

The mood however is broken by some strange noises from the trees ahead. "What was that?" You ask with a voice crack.

You both scramble to throw your clothes back on and look around. Snarls and footsteps combine getting closer and closer. "It's not a bear is it?" Nick asks sounding alarmed.

"No we don't get bears here"