six

Well, I wake up 30 minutes before my alarm clock rings. I stay a bit longer under the blanket and I delete my alarm clock. I sigh and I get up. I get dressed and I brush my hair. I wanted to look at myself in the mirror but I didn't because it will ruin my mood, even if I'm really tired. I sit on a chair and I wait for Erling. Well, I don't have to wait longer because I hear him coming. He looks exhausted.

"Did you sleep well?" I ask, looking at his sleepy eyes

"I don't know to be honest. What about you?" He replies with his sleepy voice

"A bit. Wanna eat something?"

"Nah don't worry, we'll eat there."

I guess "there" means the place he wants to go. I wait for him to get ready and we leave my apartment. We enter his car and Erling drives to that place. I fall asleep in the car, I barely slept last night. I hope Erling will wake me up when we arrive. In the end, I wake up all alone. I put my hair back and we get out of the car. I check around us and I notice a sign saying "Movie Park". I look at Erling who is smiling at me. I skirt the car and I hug him tight thanking him. He smiles and we enter the park together. We spend the day there and it's just amazing!

We also took photos together. Erling met some fans, they also asked for autographs and photos with me. Well, it's always great to meet fans and I guess a lot of people love me. We leave the park and we visit the city. I like this city, it's lovely. People are welcoming and friendly. We meet fans again and we spend time talking to them. Erling buys two ice creams for us. He gives me one and he keeps the other. We eat them while we visit the city. Erling takes photos of us and he sends them to me. I thank him and we continue talking to each other. He is so adorable. I feel safe around him. I think Erling is an amazing person : he is always here for people he loves and he is always making people laugh. He is just himself and I think that's why we love him. He is my idol for a lot of time and I can't imagine my life without him.

We walk to the car and we enter it. Erling drives to Dortmund and we talk about today while he is driving. He looks so happy to have spent the day there. It makes me smile and it warms my heart. Erling stops driving and I notice that we are already arrived at the apartment block where I live. Erling parks his car and we enter the apartment block. We go up stairs to my apartment. I open it and I enter it with Erling. He sits on the couch and I bring him water. 

"What do you want to do tonight?" - I ask

"I will come back home. I have some stuff to do." - Erling says, looking at me

"Okay." 

"What about you?"

"I don't know yet. I think I will just eat and then I will go to sleep."

"I will miss you to be honest."

"I will miss you too."

Erling hugs me and I come with him to his car. He hugs me one last time before he leaves. I come back to my apartment. I put my clothes away in my room and I grab something to eat. I'm barely hungry but I will train a bit tomorrow so I eat. I yawn again and I tie my hair before I clean everything. I put an alarm clock on 7 am. I lay on my bed and I put my phone on airplane mode. I open my window but I leave the shutters closed. There is a bit of wind entering the room. I love being at night and I love cold wind. I feel so much better at night. Yeah it can be weird. I brush my hair and I grab a t-shirt to sleep. I put my phone on charge before I get in my bed.

7 am and I hear my alarm clock ringing. I turn it off and I get up groaning. I tie my hair because I hate having scruffy hair when I wake up. I get dressed and I brush before I tie them again. I grab my phone and my earphones before I leave my apartment. I start to run while listening to music. I run in the park near my apartment. There are not many people, just some people with their dog or some people who are running as well. 

I stayed one hour in the park and now I run to the soccer field. I meet some fans on my way and I stop running to stay a bit with them. 

"What are you going to do?" - One of them asks

"I was going to the soccer field, I need to train for the match." - I reply

"When is it?"

"It is on Sunday."

"Can we help you to train?"

"Why not."

We go to the soccer field and we install all the training stuff. One of the fans puts music on her speaker. I start to train, the fans watch me and they help me as well. I feel some raindrop and I look at the sky. Yeah it's going to rain. We put everything away and we leave the soccer field. I say bye to the fans and I run my apartment. I take my shoes off before I enter it. I open all the windows because it's so hot in my apartment. I also take my clothes off and I take a shower quickly. I get dressed and I brush my hair. I feel nervous about the match. I don't know how it is going to be. I don't know what will happen on the field. I feel so stressed. I hope Avery won't piss me off because I get angry easily. 

I guess we'll see.