thirteen

We came back from Dusseldorf, we just entered my apartment. I feed Rocco and Lua. The latter is so happy to see us. To be honest I can't wait to play soccer again. I won't be playing for a month and half. It's going to be long but I'll be fine. I'm still there with my team. 

I jump when I hear my phone ringing. Indeed, it is a call from Avery and I answer. We talk for perhaps 30 minutes. She wanted to know if I'm fine and if I come to the training of Monday. I said yes. I get ready to go to the restaurant with my mother and I lock the door when we leave. Rocco is with us again. We sit next to a table and Rocco lays on the ground next to me. 

"Qu'est-ce que tu vas manger ce soir ?" - My mother asks

"Pour etre honnete je ne sais pas, et toi?" - I ask as well

"Je pense un burger avec des frites." 

"Je vais surement prendre la même chose."

I look at Rocco and I notice it is sleeping. I smile a bit. Rocco is so cute when it sleeps. I look at people in the restaurant and I see familiar faces : Robert with his wife and his children. I stop looking at them and I notice two people with blond hair. I recognize immediately Avery, she's with Erling. I grit my teeth groaning discreetly. I know you're going to think I'm jealous. Yeah I'm a bit jealous. I noticed Avery looked at me just before I stopped looking at them. I'm going to try not to pay attention to them. I want to enjoy this evening with my mother and I don't want to be in a bad mood. 

To be honest with you, I can't stop looking at Erling but I look at him discreetly. I hope Avery didn't notice it but I think she did. We stay at the restaurant perhaps an hour and a half. I get up and I pay the check. I look at Avery and Erling one last time, Erling looks at me and he waves at me smiling, I smile a bit (again) and I wave at him. I leave the restaurant with my mother and Rocco. I'm sure my father would have liked to live here, in Dortmund. I wish he were here. With us. Yeah I still miss him so much. My mother misses him as well. We walk to the apartment block and we enter it. We go to my apartment and I lock the door again when we are in my apartment. 

I put everything away while my mother feeds Lua and Rocco. Erling texted me to say I was beautiful when he saw me, I thanked him. I turn my phone off and I lay on the couch. My mother went to sleep in my room. I grab my earphones to listen to music because I feel sad. I start to cry : I miss Erling, I miss my dad and I want to come back to France with my mother.  I hug my teddy bear and I try to stop crying. In the end, I fall asleep with my teddy bear in my arms and my earphones still in my ears. 

I sigh looking at the time : 6 am. I know it's early. I will come with my mother to the airport today. I will miss her so much. I get up and I start to play at Dying Light (yeah again). I stop playing when I notice it's almost 10 am. I go to the kitchen and I make breakfast for my mother. I put it on the table before I hear my mother coming. She looks better. She smiles when she sees I made breakfast for her. She hugs me and she starts to eat. I never eat on mornings. I hope my mother will come back to France safely. I yawn and I see Lua coming in the kitchen to eat a bit. I guess Rocco stayed on his dog cushion. I put everything away and I do the dishes. My mother went to my room to get ready. I walk to the bathroom and I take a shower. I get ready before I brush my hair. I sigh looking at me in the mirror. I roll my eyes and I leave the bathroom. My mother is on the couch with Lua. I put music on the TV and I start to dance. My mother laughs and we dance together. I love those moments with my mother. She's everything to me. 

We stopped dancing because we started to feel tired and it was time to go to the airport. I come with her over there. Rocco comes as well. I hug my mother tight before she leaves. She waves at me and she enters the airplane. I already miss her so much. I leave the airport and I walk with Rocco. I sit on one of the benches of the dog park and I watch Rocco playing with other dogs. I look away sighing. I don't even have my phone on me. Yeah I'm feeling sad. Why ? I'm sad because my mother left, I miss my father, I feel alone again and I miss Erling as well. I think Rocco noticed my sadness because it comes to me and it puts his paws on my knees. I smile and I hug my dog.