twenty-three

The season is over now and I left Dortmund, I went to Manchester and I bought a house over there. To be honest, I prefer Dortmund and I miss it. Erling still doesn't know I moved to Manchester. 

I sigh and I sit on my couch. I don't know what to do. I visited a bit Manchester yesterday. Rocco is in the garden and Lua is on the couch next to me. I sent my new address to my mother. I leave my house with Rocco and we walk to a park. I sit on a bench and Rocco is next to me. I feel sad and empty. Rocco plays with another dog before I get up. We walk in the park, Rocco is happy to meet other dogs. Some people talk to me and I hide my sadness with a smile. Some kids play with Rocco while I'm talking. I notice Rocco isn't well. I call it and we leave the park. We come back to my house, I feed Rocco and Lua before I play at Dying Light. I order pizza and I turn my computer off. I'm just bored. 

I liked Dortmund even if I wanted to come back to France. The deliveryman arrives and he gives me my pizza. I grab a bottle of Coca-Cola and I sit on my couch. I start to eat my pizza and I watch a movie.  I text Erling to know what he will do tomorrow. 

Ashley : Hi Erling! How are you? You're free tomorrow?
Erling : I'm fine, what about you? I have a training tomorrow, I'll call when it's done.
Ashley : I'm fine too. Okay, no problem. Where is your training?
Erling : Didsbury Park Football Pitch, 2 pm to 4 pm.
Ashley : Drive safely tomorrow.
Erling : I will.

I put my phone on the couch and I keep watching the movie I started to watch. Rocco will come with me tomorrow. We'll go to Erling's training. When the move is over, I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Then, I go to sleep, I'm exhausted. 

                                                                                        ~

I get dressed quickly and I lock my house's door. I walk to the soccer field, followed by Rocco. It's 1:40 pm, I must walk twenty minutes. Erling doesn't know I'm coming. Rocco seems impatient to see him, they get along well. 

I arrive to the soccer field with Rocco. Erling didn't see me yet. Some players wave at me and I smile waving at them. I sit on a bench and I watch their training. I play with Rocco, and then Erling sees me. He runs to me and he hugs me tight. 

"I'm so happy to see you !" - He says

"I'm so happy too." - I reply

He puts his head against my neck and he keeps me in my arms. He kisses my forehead before he goes back to the training. He can't stop looking at me smiling, it makes me blush. I love him so much. 

Two hours later, the training is over and I'm waiting for Erling. I feel two arms wrapping me and hold me tight. I smile seeing it's Erling. 

"How are you ?" - I ask

"Better now, what about you ?" - He replies

"I'm better as well."

He winks at me and I blush. 

"You sleep in a hotel I guess?" - Erling asks

"No." - I say, with a small smile.

"Where do you sleep?" 

"Follow me." 

We walk to my apartment building and we enter it. I unlock my apartment's door and Erling enters it. He seems so happy. I look at him smiling. He has stars in his eyes. My beats faster when he walks towards. I can't even move. He puts me closer to him with his hands on my hips and he puts his left hand on my cheek. He kisses me softly and I feel paralyzed. All I can do is putting my hand on his neck. I feel like time stopped. He holds me in arms and he keeps kissing me softly. Then, he looks at me smiling. 

"I have always wanted to kiss you, I just wanted to wait for you to move here." - He said

"Why ?" - I reply

"Because I love you Ashley." 

"I love you too Erling."

He grabs me and he holds me walking to my bedroom. We lay on the bed and he takes me in his arms. I look at him biting my lips, I want to kiss him. I put my head on his chest and I play with his hand. His other hand is playing with my hair. I feel safe around him. I can spend hours looking at him. I can't explain my feelings for him, I'm just in love with him. I need him by my side. I hear his heart beating fast. I can't be without him. 

"Don't leave me. It's just you and me. I promise." - Erling whispers

He holds me tighter and he turns the light off before kissing me passionately.