twenty-two

Erling will be there soon. I'm still on the couch feeling low. Rocco and Lua felt it and they stay against me. I try not to fall asleep, I want to wait for Erling. I turn the TV and the PlayStation 4 on and I start to play at Dying Light. I try to think about something else. I keep playing for an hour until I hear someone knocking on the door, I walk to the door and I look through the peephole. It's Erling ! I open the door and before I say anything, he hugs me tight and he gives me flowers. I smile and I thank him. I put flowers in a vase. 

"What were you playing at?" - Erling asks

"Dying Light. Wanna play?" - I reply

"Sure. Can I create an account on your PlayStation?"

"Yeah you can."

"I'm gonna save your game before I create it."

"Thanks Erling."

I go to the kitchen while he is creating his account. I grab two glasses and a bottle of water. I come back to the living room and I see Lua on Erling's laps. He started to play at Dying Light. I put the glasses and the bottle of water on the table near the couch. I sit next to Erling and Rocco lays on the couch before it puts its head on my leg. 

"What do you think about Dying Light ?" - I ask

"I like it." - Erling replies

I smile and he keeps playing. I feel safer, thanks to him. 

"Wanna stay there tonight?" - I ask

"I will, I want to make sure you're safe." - He says

I smile and I put my head on his shoulder. He kisses my forehead before he keeps playing.

"By the way, what do you want to eat tonight?" - Erling asks

"I have no idea, I'm not that much hungry." - I reply

I see him smirking, I guess he has an idea of dinner for tonight. He saves his game and he gets up.

"I'm going to buy something to eat for tonight, I'll be back quickly." - Erling says

"Be careful please." - I say

"I will."

He hugs me and he leaves. I start to play at Dying Light again while Erling is outside. I hope he is okay.  I text my mother to check if she's okay as well and to giver her news. She calls on WhatsApp. It feels great to hear her. I miss her so much. I wish she was there, I also wish my dad was there. 

My mother hangs up and a few moments later, Erling arrives. He enters my apartment and I see he brought McDonald's. I look at him smiling a bit and I hug him thanking him. He holds me tight and we sit on the couch with McDonald's bags. We put everything on the coffee table. Erling chooses a movie on Netflix and we start to eat in front of it. We are watching Inception. 

When we're done eating, I clean everything and Erling grabs a blanket for us. I feed Lua and Rocco before I join Erling on the couch. He takes me in his arms and he puts the blanket on us. We keep watching Inception, but suddenly I fall asleep in Erling's arms.

                                                                              ~ 

I wake up in my bed. I hear Erling sleeping behind me. I move to get up because I need to go the toilets/restroom. I go to the kitchen and I prepare breakfast for us. I sit on the couch waiting for Erling. I jump when I hear footsteps coming. I see it's Erling. I smile and I get up. He hugs me and we sit around the table. 

"Thank you for the breakfast, Ashley." - Erling says

"No problem, Erling." - I reply

We keep eating, Erling looks at me smiling a bit and he hugs me again. 

"Did you sleep well?" - I ask

"Yeah, what about you?" - Erling asks

"I slept very well. How did you put me in the bed?" 

"It was easy, don't worry." 

I smile. We clean the table and we play a bit at Dying Light and Fifa. We go to the city center and we have lunch in a brasserie. We spend all the day together. Erling is so sweet. 

"Where do you want to eat tonight?"- Erling asks

"I have no clue." - I reply

"Let's go to the restaurant !"

"Okay."

We spend time outside. Yep I fell in love with him again. We go to a soccer field and we play football. Then, we come back to my apartment and we get ready for tonight. 

I brush my hair and I join Erling in the living room. He looks at me with stars in his eyes. It makes me smile. I lock the door before we leave the apartment block. He drives to the city center and we leave the car in the parking nearest of our restaurant. We enter the restaurant and we sit around a table. We order something to drink before we order something to eat. I feel better than yesterday. When we're done with our drinks, we order our meals : I ordered a pizza and Erling ordered a burger with French Fries. 

Erling is an amazing guy. You can trust him easily. We started to eat a few minutes ago and we are talking about soccer and music. We talked about movies and food. He wants me to come to England but I have never been there before. I'll tell him my decision when the soccer season is done. We finished our meals, but we stay a bit in the restaurant. Then, we leave it and we walk in the streets of Dortmund. He puts his arm around my shoulder and we walk to his car. We enter it and we come back to my apartment. We sit on the couch, Lua and Rocco join us. 

"What will you do tomorrow ?" - Erling asks

"Training. What about you ?" - I reply

"Can I come ? I won't do anything special tomorrow and I want to see how your trainings are."

"Okay, you can come but Avery will be there as well."

"I don't care about her now. She's in the past now."

I smile and I put my head on his shoulder. I yawn and Erling takes me in his arms.

"Where can I sleep tonight ?" - Erling asks

"I lend you my bedroom." - I reply

"Thank you Ashley."

"No problem."

We watch some videos and then we go to sleep. I can't wait to be tomorrow.