nine

Lua and Rocco are better now. Nobody claimed for them so I talk to the vet and we decided I keep them with me. It's been 5 months I have them now and everything's fine. I managed to find the balance between football and my personal life. Rocco loves coming with me when I go running. It is a careful and a protector dog. Lua is a lazy and a lovely cat which loves cuddles and playing with cat toys. I send photos with them to my mother every day and it warms her heart. I'm happy to have them in my life, they make me happier. I stopped feeling alone and I feel less sad. Yeah animals can be our best friends. 

By the way, I don't have news from Erling anymore. He didn't text me after the first match. He saw me leaving but no text. I thought he would text me, but it's okay. He does what he wants. I don't hate him. He has his life as well. I want to come back in France. I miss my old team. I will stay for a while in Dortmund and then I will see if I stay with the team. My old coach told me I could come back whenever I want. 

I get dressed because I want to train for the match. Rocco stays at home with Lua. I will train for perhaps two hours. I also need to clear my mind. I'm happy, I have everything but the thing is I miss my dad and I don't want my mother to be all alone. I know there are some members of my family who live in the same region as my mother, but it's not my dad. I wish he was here. With us. However, it's not possible. It's impossible. That's life. I have to live with it. I stay strong for him and my family.

I come back exhausted and I still have to walk Rocco, but it's okay. I take the leash and I leave my apartment again with Rocco. We go to the dog park and I let Rocco off its leash. Rocco has fun with other dogs. The former has grown so fast. It's the same with Lua. They were such in a poor condition when I found them and I'm proud to have got them back in good condition. They look so happy now. I feel much better with them. 

9 pm : we come back at my apartment. I feed Lua and Rocco. When they're done, Lua lays on the couch and Rocco in his dog cushion. We stayed 1 hour at the dog park and Rocco loved it. I met nice people. They made me smile when they saw I looked sad. I never saw the 2 guys (who followed me the other day) again. However it is better like that. I don't want to see them again. I take a long and hot shower before I get dressed : of course underwear, shorts and a hoodie. I'll put a t-shirt before bedtime. I grab a blanket, my teddy bear and a pillow. I go down the stairs and I go to the kitchen to grab food and water.  I sit on the couch and I put everything on the table except the pillow, my teddy and the blanket. I put them on the couch and I lay on it. Lua comes and lays on my legs. Rocco comes as well but stays on his dog cushion near the couch. I start to play at a game named Zelda Twilight Princess, on Wii movies while eating pizza. It is one of my favorite games. 

I wake up in the middle of the night. Obviously the TV and the Wii are still on. I turn everything off and I clean everything before I come back to my room with my pillow, my teddy and my blanket. I feel so exhausted. I slump on my bed and I start to think about Erling. I hope he's okay. I grab my phone to text him but I change my mind and I turn my phone off. I grab a book and I read for a while. I missed reading, I never took time to read since I started football. I love reading, you can imagine the book's story in your own way and there are much more details than in movies. 

Did you hear that Hagrid's actor died? Hagrid is a character of Harry Potter's movies and books. He was one of my favorites characters. Yeah I cried when I heard about his death. I will miss him so much as I miss the other Harry Potter actors who died before him. I hope he is going to be happy where he is now. 

I wake up again but this time I'm feeling scared. I don't know why, Rocco and Lua are sleeping in the living room. I feel like something wrong is going to happen. I call my mom. It is ringing. No answer. She's probably sleeping but I decide to text her to know if everything's alright. I stay seated on my bed trying to find what the issue is. I hear scratching sounds on the door and it makes me jump. I get up slowly, I walk to the door and open it a bit. It's Rocco and Lua. I allow them to enter my room and I close the door after they enter. I wonder if I lock the door of my apartment. I take courage in both hands and I go down the stairs, followed by Rocco and Lua. I check if it is locked and indeed it is locked. I come back to my room and I lay on my bed under the blanket. I stay on alert, I feel so nervous. As I'm not able to sleep again, I grab my phone (again) and I reply to some fans.

7 am : I still didn't find what makes me scared. I sigh and I get up. I turn my apartment upside down to check everything. It is not about my apartment. I know I will play at our next match, which is on Sunday so tomorrow. 

I hear my phone ringing and it is my mother. I reply and she tells me she doesn't feel good. I stay with her on the phone and I'm doing my best to make her feel better. Of course, I listen to her and I advise her to do some stuff which make her happy every day. I'll help her. I won't let her down.