ten

I'm with my team in the changing room. Avery ignores me. I think everybody is concentrating on the match. We don't want to lose. I play in the second part of the match, after the half-time. I lace up my sneaker and I join my team with another player. I sit on the bench with the other players. The match is going to begin. All I know is that Avery won't play in the second part. I hope she's okay. I look at her gently, I look at her gently. She looks at me as well and I smile a bit. I feel surprised when I see she smiles a bit as well. I don't know if it is a true smile or if it is a fake smile because she doesn't like me. 

I stop looking at her and I look down. I sink into my seat and I look away. I want to cry. I know I'm not happy at all since my dad's death. I hold back my tears. I dry my eyes and I stay focused on the match. I want my parents to be proud of me. 

The match begins and I watch my team. Avery and another player score goals. I'm feeling nervous right now because it's half-time now. I get up and I train a bit. Avery comes to me and asks me if we can talk. I follow her.

"I know we are on bad terms with each other since you arrived but I wanted to wish you good luck. I also wanted to know if we can get to know each other." - Avery says

"Well, thank you Avery and yes we can." - I reply

We keep talking for a while and I train a bit again. I walk on the field to place myself. I see my old team in the grandstands. I clear my mind and I stay focused. We start to play. I'll tell you everything after the match. 

We won this match. I scored 2 goals so I'm proud of me. Avery congratulated me, she looked proud of me. All the team and the coach as well. I feel so happy for our victory. We leave the stadium and we go to a bar to celebrate it. We will probably go to a restaurant as well but it's not sure. I also feel so exhausted and I need to take a shower. I text my mother to tell we won the match, I tell her I scored goals as well. 

I put my phone in my pocket and I keep talking with my team. Especially with Avery, we get to know each other and I'm surprised to know she's fan of Erling as well. We talk about him before we join the conversation of our team. I turn my head on the right and I see Erling with Robert (Lewandowski). I'm so surprised. I put my hand on Avery's arm.

"Yes?" - Avery asks

I don't reply and she decides to look in the same direction as me. She stares at them as well. Then, we look at each other smiling like kids and we start to laugh. I think we didn't expect that.

"How long have they been here ?" - Avery asks

"I don't know. I didn't see them when we arrived." - I reply

"Yeah me too." 

"What do you want to do?"

"Let's talk to them?"

"What?!"

Avery bursts out laughing and to be honest it makes me laugh. The whole team looks at us without understanding anything. We are double-up laughing because of that. All of this started because of the way I replied to Avery's question and because of my reaction as well. I try to stop laughing but when we look at each other we start to laugh again. To be honest with you, I think this is odd because she made fun of me when I arrived and now she became nice with me. I probably should stay mistrustful. 

We managed to stop laughing. 

"By the way, do we go to the restaurant?" - Avery asks

"Yeah." - The coach replies

"Can we take time to get ready ?" - I ask

"I agree."

"Of course."

"By the way, can I take my dog with me? I don't want to leave it alone and Ipromise it will be nice." - I say

"You can but be careful." - The coach says

"I will!" 

I grab my bag and we leave the bar. Avery asks me if she can come to my apartment to get ready. I say yes and we walk to my apartment. 

I go to my room and I dry my hair before I brush it. Avery is taking a shower. I get dressed, this is my outfit :

 I get dressed, this is my outfit :

Avery joins me in my room. I tell her I love her outfit. 

She loves mine as well

She loves mine as well. I straighten my hair and we put make-up on ourselves. I grab my bag and I put my phone and my earphones in. I grab my jacket and and Rocco's leash. I feed Lua before we leave. I also lock the door and we walk to the restaurant. Avery gets a text from the coach saying they are waiting for us at the restaurant. 

A few minutes later, we enter the restaurant, we join the team and the coach. I love their outfits. Avery and I sit next to each other on the two remaining chairs. They didn't order anything yet. They waited for us to order drinks and food. We spend an amazing night. I feel a bit better with the team. I still wonder what Erling and Robert were doing at the bar. Either they knew we were coming here to celebrate our victory or they just came to chill. By the way, I noticed they looked at us. Erling looked at Avery. I wonder what he thought about her when he looked at her. He does what he wants.

I come back to my apartment with Rocco. I feed it and I change my clothes and I remove my make-up. I go to my room and I lay on my bed. This night was amazing. I stopped thinking about Erling. 

I hope I will sleep well tonight.