sixteen

I wake up slowly on the couch and I feel an arm around me. I think you already know it : it's Erling. I wonder how he came here because he was supposed to sleep in my bed. Yep I lent him my room for the night so he was supposed to be in my room. I try to move but Erling keeps me next to him.

"Stay please." - He says with his sleepy voice

I smile a bit and I stay with him on the couch. 

"Why did you come here?" - I ask

"I have no clue to be honest. I probably walked in my sleep."

Erling yawns. I managed to move because I wanted to go to the toilets and to be honest I didn't want to be in his arms. I still can't believe what happened. Yeah I'm confused. You're probably confused as well because first he still dates Avery and then I said I was in love with him. Yep I'm in love with him but the issue is Avery. I walk to the bathroom and I take a quick shower. I feel so much better, I get dressed before I brush my hair. I go to my room to take a hoodie and I see Erling who is getting his bag ready. 

"You're going to leave?" 

"Yeah. I have a training tomorrow and I bought an airplane ticket for today."

"Okay."

I grab my hoodie and I leave my room. A few minutes later, I hear Erling coming. He puts his bag next to the couch and he sits next to me. 

"So when does your airplane leave?"

"Around 5 pm. I will come back to Manchester."

I don't even reply. I don't have a clue what I'm feeling right now : I want him to stay but I also want him to leave because I want to be alone and I know he still dates Avery. That's why I'm distant. 

"What are you going to do today?" - Erling asks

"I will join the team for the training and after that I will probably go out." - I reply

"Where will you go?"

"I have no clue."

"Be careful please."

"I will."

I will try I guess. 

"When are you going to leave my apartment ?" - I add

"I will leave soon. Probably in half an hour."

"Okay."

"Are you okay ?"

"Yeah I'm just tired. What about you?"

"I'm tired as well. Are you sure ? You look sad."

"I'm fine."

"Okay."

I get up and I grab my phone which is on the table. Erling wants to hug me but I step back because I don't want him to hug me. 

"I'm sorry." - I say

"It's okay. I thought you needed a hug."

"I'm fine don't worry."

He smiles at me. I try to smile but it's hard. Erling looks at his phone and he sighs. What does he think about? What did he saw ? I know, I should stop overthinking. I sit on a chair and I tap away at my phone to text my mother. I want to know if everything's alright and when we see each other. I miss her so much. 

"You'll accompany me to the airport ?"

"Yes I will."

He looks happy to know I'll come with him. I just hope paparazzi won't be there. I lock the door and we leave the apartment building. Erling goes to the airport by bus. However I go there walking. I like walking and it allows me to listen to music and to clear my mind. 

I arrive at the airport before Erling. I guess he is about to arrive as well. Indeed, I see his bus arriving. Erling gets out of the bus and he comes to me smiling. I smile a bit and we enter the airport. Erling looks happy to know he is going to come back in England. 

"Well, I guess I'll see you next time you come in Dortmund." - I say

"Yeah. I will miss you." - Erling replies

"I'll miss you too."

He takes me in his arms for some seconds, then he waves at me before he boards the airplane. I leave the airport with Rocco and we walk in a park for a while. I meet an old friend, his wife and his children coming in the other way. He waves at me and I come to him. We talk all together and his children ask me an autograph and a photo as well. They are adorable. They are 7 and 8 years old. I play soccer a bit with them and then, they play with Rocco. 10 minutes later, they leave the park. I keep walking in the park with Rocco. It loves going to parks. I guess Erling is still in the airplane. To be honest with you, he disappointed me because I didn't want him to sleep with me knowing he still dates Avery. 

I sigh and I decide to come back to my apartment. I feed Rocco and Lua before I order pizza online. I'm not in mood to cook anything tonight and I want to eat pizza. I stop thinking about Erling and I start to watch videos on YouTube on my tv. Lua fell asleep on my legs. I start to yawn and I try to stay awake. A few minutes later the delivery man gives me my pizza and he leaves. I keep watching videos while I'm eating my pizza. Rocco and Lua are playing together. It makes me smile because they are still close after all this time. I turn my PlayStation 4 on and I start to play at Dying Light. 

I wake up suddenly and I start to feel anxious. I try to breath calmly but it's hard. I have no clue about why I'm feeling like that. I feel like there is someone watching so I stay under the blanket of my bed and I start to cry silently. Lua and Rocco are in the living room so I'm all alone in my room. The shutters and the windows of my apartment are all closed and the door is locked. So why am I feeling like I'm not alone? That's odd. 

Well, I didn't sleep after what happened. I'm in the living room with Rocco and Lua. I'm not feeling well and I want to leave my apartment. Yeah I still have this idea in mind. We'll see if something like that happens again and if it does, I will definitely leave the apartment.