Chapter 27 The Old Mans Approval

The day that we've anticipated has finally arrived. It was Saturday morning and today was the day that my dad had a talk with Liam. I didn't know whether to be scared or to be excited because Liam and I will finally be able to be together. The way we intended to be.

Liam had spoken to my dad and my dad had set the ground rules. It was an awkward conversation to say the least. My dad expressed his inner feelings, and made it known to Liam that basically I was the princess of the house, I got everything I wanted no matter the price or the time. He had explained all of this and expected non the less from Liam.

"I want you to treat her the same way Liam, dare you break her heart you will have me to deal with". My dad said. Generally my dad was a scary guy, he looked deadly and most of the time he was quiet as a cat, but when he needed to show dominance and when he needed to take charge and be violent, he turned into a different person.

"I will treat with the same respect sir." Liam had said confidently.

The time had finally come, Liam and I were legal. He knew my folks and I his. We could date without any interruptions. Or so I had thought.

Usually people think that High School is the hardest part of life, after you make it through High school life is a total breeze, well not people, just me, that's what I thought. I had experienced so many dramas in my High School life that I had forgotten to focus on myself and my future plans. I had no plans, I didn't know what I wanted to study in college, I didn't know if I had the grades to even be accepted into a good college. Liam on the other hand got accepted into one of the most prestige colleges, he was studying computer engineering. Even though he had high school dramas he still made it, he still had future plans. Here I am with nothing and no idea how to decide what I want to do with my life. I had finally gotten Liam and it seemed like that was the be all end all for me, I had forgotten that I still have so much to accomplish.

After many deliberations I had made up my mind, I was just going to take a gap year and focus on myself. I was going to research what I wanted to major in, I was going to research colleges and I was going to do some short courses in the meanwhile.

In my head I thought Liam would always be there, I never guessed that I'd feel so lonely without him. He had started college and I was so used to seeing him everyday now I only ever saw him like twice a week. He was so busy with college that he barely had time for me. I was home alone everyday, bored out of my mind, with. O thing much to do but cook and clean like an old housewife. I would wash the dishes, wash the clothes, sweep the floors, wipe the windows, the chore lists go on and on. I started to eat more, which caused me to gain A little more wait, I think there was something missing in my life that I felt the need to fill that void with food. I would binge eat constantly.

Eventually I started fighting with Liam. I started demanding more attention from him. I think he must have also missed me, because he started to bunk lectures and come home early to me. He would bring me these cheese filled pastry's from his campus and we would enjoy them together. Something we also really enjoyed together was sex. We would fuck like wild beasts.

You ever heard the song Gorillas by Bruno Mars. Well that's the song we would go at it to. That song wildly turned us on, we had no idea why, maybe it was just our insane passion for one another that anything turned us on.

The one day he got home early from campus. We were both sprawled out on the couch watching tv when the song by Bruno Mars came on. Suddenly I feel Liam moving towards me, he pushes me down onto my back with my face up and he pushes himself ontop of me. Immediately his mouth is on mines, he is kissing me wildly, his lips sucking onto my bottom lip, I slowly feel his tongue pushing into my mouth and I start circulating my tongue around his. We are kissing and sucking each other vivaciously. That's when I feel his rock hard penis pressed up against me, he starts pushing deeper onto me. We are both fully clothed but he starts to push onto me, my legs part so that I can make way for him to nestle between my thighs, as the song plays he starts dry humping me, and I do the same, I'm pushing up against him and he is pushing down on my, I feel ecstasy. I want him inside me, I want to feel that huge penis inside of me, he wants me to but he is playing hard to get. He pushes his hands underneath my panties and slides his finger into my wet vagina. His fingers are so big, I tremble as he pushes his index finger inside me and then slowly pushes another fingers, vigorously moving in and out of me. I'm now hungry for him, I open up his Jean button and free his erect penis, I push my panties aside and with my right hand move his penile tip against my moist vagina, I move it up and down and I can feel him getting wet, his wetness starts mixing with mines and before I know it he starts sliding his penis into my moist area. That feeling of his penis sliding in my tight vagina is unimaginable. It feels like I'm in heaven, it feels like I'm complete, he is the puzzle piece that completes me. As he thrusts in and out of me his motion gets faster and faster. Deeper and deeper until he jerks back out of me and he explodes all over me. From that day whenever he hears the song from Bruno Mars he horny as hell.